Anyone not comfy with condoms?

My boyfriend of 3 years and I have only used condoms less than 5 times altogether. I was on birth control (implanon) for about 2 years until it made me go crazy (side effects on that is ridiculous). I've been off birth control since last June and we've just been using the pull-out method. Surprisingly no pregnancies :pimp:

But we both hate condoms. I think he hates condoms because he's uncut. I just hate the friction is gives because condoms dry up easily when we use them :wow: We've only used condoms out of curiosity or if I'm spotting (light bleeding because of the stupid implanon). But once the condom is off, it is all :evil:

Condoms shouldn't dry up if you stay....

But that's the thing. It's not the same sensation so I get super turned off lol

you are right. my girl has gone sahara on the rubber before. i think it resulted in it ripping so that ruined the moment >D. i guess it adds truth to the once you go raw notion.

i had to use magnums and the problem with those were they didn't make super thin ones (a few yrs ago) at least i never saw it at my school. i used to grab hats from the university because it was like 12 for $1 :pimp:

trojans/lifestyles too not some random quarter water brand from some bodega in da heightz. anyways it was w.e. once we tried raw tho...

175x400px-LM-d7566243_200313d1331737979-animated-gif-thread-tumblr_lak967zau51qa836o.gif

Last edited:
You'd be a fool to think some of these suburban middle class women aren't carrying the monster...

Eh, key word some. Most suburban middle class chicks have the decency to get checked now and then.

Mostly ratchet *******s.

Last edited:
Sup

I can't risk goin raw I got **** to do nah mean
Idgaf who the broad is to me
I'm wearing that rubber

I aint fina catch sumthn and die or my pockets being choked cuz I aint rock one

That's me tho

Sup

I can't risk goin raw I got **** to do nah mean
Idgaf who the broad is to me
I'm wearing that rubber