Anyone not comfy with condoms?

Precum has no sperm in it.

Male form of self lubrication.

Furthermore, fully convinced all the dudes promoting #TeamRaw is actually #TeamVirgin. You gotta be lying or dumb to keep going raw after that first pregnancy scare.

Precum has no sperm in it.

Male form of self lubrication.

Furthermore, fully convinced all the dudes promoting #TeamRaw is actually #TeamVirgin. You gotta be lying or dumb to keep going raw after that first pregnancy scare.

False, there may be traces of sperm in precum

My ex-girlfriend of 3 years I went bareback on her throughout our relationship I knew I wouldn't get nothing because I was her first and I knew when to pull out I was 10 yrs older. My GF now prefers that I wrap it up and I respect that even though I hate it. I'll make her pay once she's comfortable for me not wearing one! LOL J/K

bruh on the last page- thank you-- shouts to ODB

bruh talkin about precum and pregnancies and whatever else- kill that ****
we know it's dangerous. we dnt give a ****. clearly.
u like condoms. i dnt. no need for a sermon

and dude talking about expensive testing, i meannnnn
u can go to planned parenthood, lie about ur income and get a card that permits u to get free testing several times a year
orrrrr if u're not the degenerate type, there are a ton of places to get free testing done. on the west coast at least

I was the ruthless smahing raw type. Smashed 20+ ******* raw smh. I started off wrapping it up but had a chick let me raw dog faithfully at 17 n it was ov. After numerous pregnancy scares, abortions, miscarriages, and std test every couple months (always clean) it finally caught up to me. I had a kid but thank god it was after my negligent spree of raw dogging random *******, it was with a chick I was with n really cared about. Fast forward to now, me n her are still together, shes on the pill, creampies served daily, no more raw randoms im doing the family thing.

I was the ruthless smahing raw type. Smashed 20+ ******* raw smh. I started off wrapping it up but had a chick let me raw dog faithfully at 17 n it was ov. After numerous pregnancy scares, abortions, miscarriages, and std test every couple months (always clean) it finally caught up to me. I had a kid but thank god it was after my negligent spree of raw dogging random *******, it was with a chick I was with n really cared about. Fast forward to now, me n her are still together, shes on the pill, creampies served daily, no more raw randoms im doing the family thing.

Screen name to post ratio :nerd:

Says the guy who clearly read the title of the thread and clicked it still.

Insecure ****

We're talking about condoms, not asking to see what the condom looks like on each others meat
why should i be insecure when im on a website surroned by men? Just so you know i like females. A discussion such as this should be carried with only a female. take care 
mean.gif

Nobody likes condoms. But you know what's worse than using a condom?

STDs

Ooops babies.

Child support.

Now if you're a 2 and some chick who is a 10 comes at you strong and you are in a position where you may never have that opportunity again but you find yourself lacking a rubber then by all means go in raw.

But lets be real. No 10s are coming at you so always use a condom, brah.

I used to NEVER let my ex boyfriend of four years slip inside UNLESS he has a condom on. We were each others' firsts, but I became even more stern when I knew he was unfaithful. :smh: last year he begged me to go raw, and the ONE TIME I let him.... I legit thought i was expecting since I had all the symptoms. Thank GOD it was a false call. Dude didnt believe that BC prevents pregnancy so I never was on it.

Even now that I'm considering BC for non-sexual purposes, I still wouldn't let my current dude enter unless strapped.

i mean you gotta admit tho. raw vs condom is night and day. same boat as you actually, my current girl, we are each other's firsts. still together strong. used to use condoms early in our relationship. 5.5 yrs later, she lets me shoot the club up every damn time...

that feel :wow: :smh:

joakim-noah-e1306209579112-225x180.jpg

...the pill FTW.

i mean you gotta admit tho. raw vs condom is night and day. same boat as you actually, my current girl, we are each other's firsts. still together strong. used to use condoms early in our relationship. 5.5 yrs later, she lets me shoot the club up every damn time...

:x

Smash raw in a trusted relationship....ain't smashing no **** raw...**** that...y'all don't realize how nasty some of these **** with pretty faces are

But in some of y'all circles having herpes is "normal"....not getting banned saying what demographic I'm shooting at

Last edited:
tried a condom for the first time about a year ago with a chick who was the hottest girl i'd ever gotten back to the crib.

threw on a rubber and my joint went soft in it

then for whatever reason i was never able to get hard with her again, and we'd tried mad times. one of the most suspect experiences of my life. and obviously things didn't work out :lol: :smh:

definitely a member of team raw, but not by choice.

How long after a test do they give you the results?

You can get an immediate test, but I always get a full test done. It takes a day or so because my dr has to send my blood away to a blood testing facility. I believe the blood testing facility is the most accurate as the immediate ones have made false negatives before...

Sadly I am TEAM RAW only because I am soft as jello with a condom on. With that being said, I don't sleep around. One night stands are out of the question.

I will fap once a day though. I hate getting those midnite boners.

I am no to the point I can only skeet if my hand is on it. My ex of 3 yrs and I never used a condom. I honestly don't think she could get preggers. She only got her period once every three months and it was always very light. I think she knew something and just didnt want to tell me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom