anyone NOT going to be watchin the superbowl??

i know i won't be. football to me is boring as hell, i usually tune in for 10 mins for the halftime show or something and see if anything controversialhappens. superbowl = overrated. it's more of a day of marketing than anything else, and americans getting fat as hell from ordering tons of greasy takeout.

I won't, I enjoy/love football but don't care about these 2 teams. I have too much work/reading to do that I am behind on for Monday. (I say, whileposting here.)

Originally Posted by Elocin023

I won't, I enjoy/love football but don't care about these 2 teams. I have too much work/reading to do that I am behind on for Monday. (I say, while posting here.)
Damn . That reminds me, I have alot of reading to do as well.
tired.gif

Genetics ftl.

Even if you don't like the super bowl
the commercials are the best.
Also, you can just hang out with people.
It's definitely a fun day of the year.

I'm watching it. Good opportunity to hang out with friends and just have fun while eating a bunch of food (and eating a bunch of food one sunday afternoonwon't make me fat)

I'm just gonna watch for the commercials and as an excuse to drink.

These teams suck smh.

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

I'll leave it on, but won't be glued to my TV.
pretty much.

just drinking with some friends.

I don't really care about the outcome of the game.

Hell yea I'm going to be watching it like every year and every year in the future . . . I didnt watch 18 weeks of football etc to not watch the superbowl .. .

- I wanted to see if EDGE can earn his ring
- I want to see how good the steelers defense really is
- I want to see if Warner can buy his ticket to the hall of fame
- Polamalu vs. Adrian Wilson

I don't really care who wins, but I'll be watching. You'll miss it when its not there . . .

Back
Top Bottom