anyone NOT going to be watchin the superbowl??

Any man not watching the superbowl regardless of what teams are playing gets a
smh.gif
and a ({})

Originally Posted by ImSoLA

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Any man not watching the superbowl regardless of what teams are playing gets a
smh.gif
and a ({})
Yeah, pretty much.
Co-sign..

I've spent every SB at the crib watching the HDTV by myself with some KFC but I'm going to my frst SB party tomorrow. idk why i haven't goneearlier its such a good reason to get a lot of people in one venue...

Halftime blunt session
pimp.gif
(sounds like the title of a Sportcenter show)
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

First round of NBA playoffs>Superbowl

nerd.gif
I use to love basketball growing up, but football is the true Team sport. Everybody has to be on the same page for a team to win. I love football,from the sport itself to the gambling side of it. Greatest game ever made.

I'll probably have it on, but I have lots of hw and studying to catch up on.

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

See making posts like this only make the Gov't watch you closer. Anti-American to not watch the Super Bowl

lol and COWBOYS X TEXAS X LAKERS X STEELERS Makes no sense at all...smh

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

See making posts like this only make the Gov't watch you closer. Anti-American to not watch the Super Bowl

lol and COWBOYS X TEXAS X LAKERS X STEELERS Makes no sense at all...smh

OK, ill explain it since you dont know me....... maybe i should update it to COWBOYS x TEXAS x GASOL x MR ROONEY

Edit: If im reading your profile correctly you don't even reside in Texas
indifferent.gif
......... with that logic take the Cowboys off your sig, assuming you aretalking about the NFL Dallas Cowboys.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

i know i won't be. football to me is boring as hell, i usually tune in for 10 mins for the halftime show or something and see if anything controversial happens. superbowl = overrated. it's more of a day of marketing than anything else, and americans getting fat as hell from ordering tons of greasy take out.

summed up my feelings completely.

Originally Posted by TheHavik

smh.gif

How can you NOT watch the superbowl?

Like how do you n......
smh.gif

Cant do nothing but
smh.gif
I've watched every Super Bowl in my life, but this years' matchup doesn't really interest me, so I'll pass. But to each hisown.....
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom