anyone NOT going to be watchin the superbowl??

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

First round of NBA playoffs>Superbowl

nerd.gif
I use to love basketball growing up, but football is the true Team sport. Everybody has to be on the same page for a team to win. I love football, from the sport itself to the gambling side of it. Greatest game ever made.

Very true. I enjoy watching football somewhat. I guess its because I grew up playing basketball that I didn't really find interest in football, but I wouldsay its still a pretty damn exciting sport. One of my dad's friend is always asking me for football scores
laugh.gif
. I wonder how much you can actually win out of it.

Off topic, but do you guys feel like this Superbowl is not all that great? Not because of the teams playing in it, but because of the times??? Every yearbefore this year I would throw a SB party and the last one for me was EPIC. We won money and watch our pick win the SB. This year, I don't know if it'sthe recession, or people losing their jobs. But I'm not THAT excited about it, compared to years before.

Edit: I'm gonna watch it though cause there is money and football itself.

last year was the most watched superbowl up to date

It was an epic upset with what was at stake

this year, I will not be surprised if it's a letdown
grin.gif

I wont be watching because the giants are not in it, so I could care less
tired.gif

this year's game doesn't appear that exciting to me

Oh yeah, I honestly forgot the superbowl was today. But I don't know, I'm chillin in Texas so we'll see what happens.

I'm going to be hooping, probably alone though. The weather has prevented me from going for an entire week, which for me is an eternity without going tothe gym

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

First round of NBA playoffs>Superbowl

nerd.gif

2x

3x

but at least the comercials are really good during super bowl and im in a few pools so im always keeping track of the score

I'm mad my eagles didn't make it
mad.gif

on another note, you're a fool if you don't watch it...its the SUPERBOWL people...the SUPERBOWL!!!!
tired.gif

I kid...Im not watching those sorry teams play

I'm missing most of the first quarter because we have to go pick up our new 7.1 home theatre dealio. I'm pissed about not having any SB food, even thoits just the two of us

The steelers are in it so no, I won't be watching.... Unless cards are winning.... Pitt ftmfl.....

Back
Top Bottom