Anyone on NT on Linkedin?

Majorbread

formerly 40inchboost
NT,

Anyone on here on Linkedin? 
nerd.gif

Seems like it would be cool to make an NT group with the varying ages/professions on here

Could get some real networking in IMO

Would it be worth it to set up a group?

Linkedin in a necessity for me. Recruiters hit me up on the regular, it's like a walking billboard.

I'm unsure about its effectiveness in actually finding the internships or co-ops, but the research aspect of it is of great value.

You can find out what key words employers are looking for for certain positions and put them in your resume to make you stand out

I like it because its essentially a Rolodex of contacts, organized way to keep track of other professionals

Seeing the maturity levels of certain NTers, I would never let my professional side overlap with NT on something as useful as LinkedIn.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Seeing the maturity levels of certain NTers, I would never let my professional side overlap with NT on something as useful as LinkedIn.

laugh.gif
So true.

I need look around the site more and figure out how to fully utilize it.

I'm a part of some social groups on Linkedin, its ready not that big a deal.

It's a good way to stay networked/connected with former / future business contacts / co-workers, more professional and with a decent agenda, hope it doesn't turn into FB for business.

pretty much. 

Back
Top Bottom