Anyone on NT want to join me in a Weight Loss competition?

I might jump in. I dont have too much more to lose though.

Just make sure you're not losing muscle in the process.

SMH @ EVERYONE...

i'll be posting pics tomorrow, but damn no one posted a single god damn pic... lets goooooooooooooo

SMH @ EVERYONE...

i'll be posting pics tomorrow, but damn no one posted a single god damn pic... lets goooooooooooooo

Originally Posted by copped

can we set a start date?

How about June 1st everyone post their dated pics with the scale and tagged...

I am in I'll post my pics...

1) tagged pics of scale with NT name/date

2) height/ weight/ and goal

3) competition from June 1st- 30th
sounds great to me but, there should a reward to whoever lose the most or achieve their goal. Not meaning you are 200 and your goal is 195, it has to be a good amount and there has to be definition in muscles (NH). Also divide it by groups. from 300-250, 250-200, 200-150 pounds. 
- Post weekly progress with workout program of you choice.

- Category of weigh 

- A month sounds good.

i'm down to put a pair of j's in there. 1's dmp pack- black, green, white sz.10 

Lets make it happen, add more prices and someone come up with a good set of rules and who will be responsible for the rewards. Staff preferable

what yall think? 

Originally Posted by copped

can we set a start date?

How about June 1st everyone post their dated pics with the scale and tagged...

I am in I'll post my pics...

1) tagged pics of scale with NT name/date

2) height/ weight/ and goal

3) competition from June 1st- 30th
sounds great to me but, there should a reward to whoever lose the most or achieve their goal. Not meaning you are 200 and your goal is 195, it has to be a good amount and there has to be definition in muscles (NH). Also divide it by groups. from 300-250, 250-200, 200-150 pounds. 
- Post weekly progress with workout program of you choice.

- Category of weigh 

- A month sounds good.

i'm down to put a pair of j's in there. 1's dmp pack- black, green, white sz.10 

Lets make it happen, add more prices and someone come up with a good set of rules and who will be responsible for the rewards. Staff preferable

what yall think? 

As stated earlier in thread...

-Not on a nutrition plan ,I prefer to eat what I desire
-The swine has been good to me ( whats good to my 5%'s)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

-Want:  'ripped body & sculpted abs' or a better canvas for more artwork/ink!
-Stats:  5'9", 167lbs

- P.S. AM I THE ONLY PARTICIPANT WHO WORKS THIRD IN THIS COMP???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

As stated earlier in thread...

-Not on a nutrition plan ,I prefer to eat what I desire
-The swine has been good to me ( whats good to my 5%'s)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

-Want:  'ripped body & sculpted abs' or a better canvas for more artwork/ink!
-Stats:  5'9", 167lbs

- P.S. AM I THE ONLY PARTICIPANT WHO WORKS THIRD IN THIS COMP???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I wish I could participate but I'm on that Durant statues ( 6', 180 pounds). I might have to make a thread for people in my situation of gaining good weight + lowering body fat. Whose down?

To motivate the people losing weight I use to eat @ this grimy spot everyday and became sloppy fat. I was like 22 % body fat about 210 and for 2 months I did intense cardio and took hydrocycut. I straight up lost 40 pounds and improved all aspects of my lifestyle. If I can do it anybody can....

I wish I could participate but I'm on that Durant statues ( 6', 180 pounds). I might have to make a thread for people in my situation of gaining good weight + lowering body fat. Whose down?

To motivate the people losing weight I use to eat @ this grimy spot everyday and became sloppy fat. I was like 22 % body fat about 210 and for 2 months I did intense cardio and took hydrocycut. I straight up lost 40 pounds and improved all aspects of my lifestyle. If I can do it anybody can....

Not gonna lie, if I weren't so lazy, I would join. Don't need to lose so much weight, just need to get toned.

Props to all dudes who participating and good luck.
pimp.gif

Not gonna lie, if I weren't so lazy, I would join. Don't need to lose so much weight, just need to get toned.

Props to all dudes who participating and good luck.
pimp.gif

Great. I'm actually starting a plan for the month of June today. Post pics when I get back home. This will help with accountability.

Great. I'm actually starting a plan for the month of June today. Post pics when I get back home. This will help with accountability.

5'10" 215-218lbsTrynna Get Down To Around Or Just Under 200Any Diets Anybody Can Recommend? Workout Routines?

5'10" 215-218lbsTrynna Get Down To Around Or Just Under 200Any Diets Anybody Can Recommend? Workout Routines?

Back
Top Bottom