Anyone play an instrument?

I made this thread in General and not Music because I wanted to hear experiences from casual instument players, and not musicians.

I just bought a guitar and I am getting lessons and learning how to play.

So what other instruments does everyone else play? Anyone else play the guitar?

Experiences?

Thanks.

I made this thread in General and not Music because I wanted to hear experiences from casual instument players, and not musicians.

I just bought a guitar and I am getting lessons and learning how to play.

So what other instruments does everyone else play? Anyone else play the guitar?

Experiences?

Thanks.

I used to be on drum line in high school. I used to play drums, trumpet, flute, trombone.

now...im just a bum.

I wish i stuck with piano

I used to be on drum line in high school. I used to play drums, trumpet, flute, trombone.

now...im just a bum.

- Piano, since I was 4.
30t6p3b.gif

nobody believes me when i tell em...but i play guitar, piano, trumpet, and violin(i aint played violin in a while)

nobody believes me when i tell em...but i play guitar, piano, trumpet, and violin(i aint played violin in a while)

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

I really would like to learn how to play the piano too. You should pick it back up!
im too old. lol. i feel like im at that age where you unable to learn new stuff like languages instruments etc...or maybe im just lazy. lol

I really would like to learn how to play the piano too. You should pick it back up!
im too old. lol. i feel like im at that age where you unable to learn new stuff like languages instruments etc...or maybe im just lazy. lol

Maaan I just turned 30. It's funny you mentioned the language thing, because I want to learn spanish too
laugh.gif
. I know it isn't going to be easy, but I am going to stay dedicated and see how it goes...

Maaan I just turned 30. It's funny you mentioned the language thing, because I want to learn spanish too
laugh.gif
. I know it isn't going to be easy, but I am going to stay dedicated and see how it goes...

guitar. i got 2 acoustics and a uke. i can play a little by ear but never really learned the theory so the most i can do is play simple songs with simple chords that the radio play.

i started piano lessons when i was young but didnt last long cause i had to move. i dont remember much but i think i was mostly memorizing so it wasnt that good anyway. i wish i continued on, but its a good thing i didnt cause the piano teacher became a pedo later on LOL srs.

guitar. i got 2 acoustics and a uke. i can play a little by ear but never really learned the theory so the most i can do is play simple songs with simple chords that the radio play.

i started piano lessons when i was young but didnt last long cause i had to move. i dont remember much but i think i was mostly memorizing so it wasnt that good anyway. i wish i continued on, but its a good thing i didnt cause the piano teacher became a pedo later on LOL srs.

Back
Top Bottom