Anyone play an instrument?

I play saxophone, its one of the few things I'm actually good at. I should've played guitar though...

I play saxophone, its one of the few things I'm actually good at. I should've played guitar though...

I started playing guitar about a year ago at 19 years old. All I've been doing is learning the chords to the songs I like and try to master playing and singing at the same time. Now I'm trying to learn some theory so I can start writing some tunes.

I started playing guitar about a year ago at 19 years old. All I've been doing is learning the chords to the songs I like and try to master playing and singing at the same time. Now I'm trying to learn some theory so I can start writing some tunes.

Originally Posted by FullMetal

So how good and how comfortable have you gotten in that years time? I was thinking thats how long it was going to take me to get somewhat respectable.

And TimCity2000... dope videos.  

Originally Posted by FullMetal

So how good and how comfortable have you gotten in that years time? I was thinking thats how long it was going to take me to get somewhat respectable.

And TimCity2000... dope videos.  

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Thinking about buying a piano for my daughter. She is 5. Any suggestions ?

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom