smile.gif

nope but i'm pretty dope at drum programing
pimp.gif

i want to learn bass guitar & more chord progressions on the keyboard

nope but i'm pretty dope at drum programing
pimp.gif

i want to learn bass guitar & more chord progressions on the keyboard

Originally Posted by eashawty

nobody believes me when i tell em...but i play guitar, piano, trumpet, and violin(i aint played violin in a while)
The exact set of instruments I played all through school.  Elementary through high school.  I was in orchestra, concert band, marching band, and jazz band.  My main instrument was the trumpet though.  Now I produce music. 

Originally Posted by eashawty

nobody believes me when i tell em...but i play guitar, piano, trumpet, and violin(i aint played violin in a while)
The exact set of instruments I played all through school.  Elementary through high school.  I was in orchestra, concert band, marching band, and jazz band.  My main instrument was the trumpet though.  Now I produce music. 

tuba, bassoon, clarinet, marimba, baritone.

i haven't played in awhile but i'm considering buying a tuba and...don't laugh...

i might take it on the train and be a subway performer. something i always wanted to try at least once, lol.
smokin.gif

tuba, bassoon, clarinet, marimba, baritone.

i haven't played in awhile but i'm considering buying a tuba and...don't laugh...

i might take it on the train and be a subway performer. something i always wanted to try at least once, lol.
smokin.gif

I've been playing the saxophone since I was 7, never played professionally or anything like that though.

I've been playing the saxophone since I was 7, never played professionally or anything like that though.

also...i've been thinking about learning to play the guitar but flamenco style...

i'd pull mad females on the 7 train.
roll.gif

also...i've been thinking about learning to play the guitar but flamenco style...

i'd pull mad females on the 7 train.
roll.gif

I play drums/piano... here are some drum clips
Very recent clip

I play drums/piano... here are some drum clips
Very recent clip

I was in a band years ago.
I could basically play any drum and routine.
laugh.gif
The MPC is my weapon of choice now though.

I was in a band years ago.
I could basically play any drum and routine.
laugh.gif
The MPC is my weapon of choice now though.

Back
Top Bottom