Anyone play ball with the Fusion 12's??

How are they? do they hurt your feet?? are they comfy?? want to get some info from u guys. thanks in advance!

my buddy does. they don't seem good for ball and I asked him and he said they are clunky and make you feel unstable in mid air due to the chunkyness. takeit for what it's worth...

i dont even want to touch the shoes let alone ball in them. But my friend said his ankle started bleeding due to scrapping.

well its cause my friend wants to buy them and i just wanted to make sure they were good cause i don't want her getting hurt on the B-ball court cause ofthat. just making sure.

yea its an air force with an air bag in it. thye would be good for basketball if we were in 1982 but compared to even entry level shoes of today thats a badchoice.

i ball in air forces and i ball in jordans but i aint never balled in some fusions and i dont see them on the court so im guessing they ainnt to good for ball

though shall not ball in retros*... the technology of the upper is from 97 and the technology in the cushioning is older than me...IM FREAKIN 23!!!! why wouldu want to ball in some inferior products? those were made to rock not to ball in...

* = for the most part...there is a few exceptions...

Actually the cushioning in the fusion 12s is pretty nice, the midsole is not the same hard foam, as the original forces it is a cushioned foam sole, and alsoit has full length air sole unit as compared to the two thirds length ones in normal forces. I wouldnt ball in them, but they would be cushioned enough to playball in, especially for a chick.

I have the playoff versions, but I dont play ball in them, they are kinda comfy for chilling in though

they are WAY to heavy to ball in, plus i don't think the strap is good at all for ankle support more for looks, plus... don't u want shoes u ball in tofeel TIGHT on ur foot so they don't bug u? fusions have liek a bunch of space...

nott a good choice @ all.. mine as well ball in chucks =p

Back
Top Bottom