Anyone still play with their DSlite?

you can get an R4 card and just download games from the internet
if you want to browse the internet im pretty sure you need the ds browser cartridge

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I'm upgrading to the XL from the DSi. Not modded, I just like Nintendo. Stupid Zelda Phantom hourglass was pissing me off, I hate timed dungeons.

I still have my lite though as it plays GBA carts.

Best games are all kind of relative. I like Zelda, Mario, Pokemon
laugh.gif
Going to look into getting a few RPGs though for it. I hear Scribblenauts for it is good. Same with the brain games, if you're into that sort of thing.

Oh yeah? 
ohwell.gif
yeah. You know.  Brain Age?  Something like that. 
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Fine good luck getting dome from your DS
tongue.gif

hehehe, glad nawth got that

laugh.gif

I had a sneaking suspicion

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I'm upgrading to the XL from the DSi. Not modded, I just like Nintendo. Stupid Zelda Phantom hourglass was pissing me off, I hate timed dungeons.

I still have my lite though as it plays GBA carts.

Best games are all kind of relative. I like Zelda, Mario, Pokemon
laugh.gif
Going to look into getting a few RPGs though for it. I hear Scribblenauts for it is good. Same with the brain games, if you're into that sort of thing.

Oh yeah? 
ohwell.gif
yeah. You know.  Brain Age?  Something like that. 
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Fine good luck getting dome from your DS
tongue.gif

hehehe, glad nawth got that

laugh.gif

I had a sneaking suspicion

To mod, someone already dropped knowledge on the 'chip.'

As for the replayability, I sure do. There are a couple of games that aren't made anymore or naturally ported to the DS itself so I still have some GBA stuff.

(ie: Golden Sun, Final Fantasy and Advance Wars).

To mod, someone already dropped knowledge on the 'chip.'

As for the replayability, I sure do. There are a couple of games that aren't made anymore or naturally ported to the DS itself so I still have some GBA stuff.

(ie: Golden Sun, Final Fantasy and Advance Wars).

Ever since my DS Lite randomly died one day(it literally just died, refuses to charge or anything) , it's been emulators all day for me.

Ever since my DS Lite randomly died one day(it literally just died, refuses to charge or anything) , it's been emulators all day for me.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

only reason why i use my psp
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

only reason why i use my psp
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom