Anyone still play with their DSlite?

They have the Nintendo DSlite at Radioshack for $75 and im bout to cop.
what can you do with these modwise?
what are the best games?

They have the Nintendo DSlite at Radioshack for $75 and im bout to cop.
what can you do with these modwise?
what are the best games?

I'm upgrading to the XL from the DSi. Not modded, I just like Nintendo. Stupid Zelda Phantom hourglass was pissing me off, I hate timed dungeons.

I still have my lite though as it plays GBA carts.

Best games are all kind of relative. I like Zelda, Mario, Pokemon
laugh.gif
Going to look into getting a few RPGs though for it. I hear Scribblenauts for it is good. Same with the brain games, if you're into that sort of thing.

I'm upgrading to the XL from the DSi. Not modded, I just like Nintendo. Stupid Zelda Phantom hourglass was pissing me off, I hate timed dungeons.

laugh.gif
Going to look into getting a few RPGs though for it. I hear Scribblenauts for it is good. Same with the brain games, if you're into that sort of thing.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

laugh.gif

Oh yeah? 

laugh.gif

Oh yeah? 

modding you can do in the form of a flashcard (basically a game cartridge with a microSD card that you load games onto...easy stuff)
I've had my DS Lite since release day but i only use it now for times when i'm just really bored

modding you can do in the form of a flashcard (basically a game cartridge with a microSD card that you load games onto...easy stuff)
I've had my DS Lite since release day but i only use it now for times when i'm just really bored

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

laugh.gif

Oh yeah? 
ohwell.gif
yeah. You know.  Brain Age?  Something like that. 

laugh.gif

Oh yeah? 
ohwell.gif

Just waiting for the Pokemon joint to drop.. Can't wait to pop it in to my XL 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Just waiting for the Pokemon joint to drop.. Can't wait to pop it in to my XL 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

Oh yeah? 
ohwell.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Oh yeah? 
ohwell.gif
roll.gif

you can get an R4 card and just download games from the internet
if you want to browse the internet im pretty sure you need the ds browser cartridge

Back
Top Bottom