Anyone still read the newspaper?

We got a new guy in our office and so far everyday he brings the paper. It took me back to way before Internet days when that was all you had. Sports andComics were my combo.

yeah, i dont really travel too much because i became a hermit, but i used to buy the paper to accompany my tunes.

even though i already got the sports wrap the night before in ESPNews, i still like reporters and beat writers take on some things. the crosswords, sudokus,wordsearches and scrabble would get done on the way to school/work, just to get the brain up and running.

i enjoy it.

i thought most people still read the paper, in ny i see most people with a newspaper in the morning.

Not very often, but I'm going to buy 4 coppies tommorow of the LA & NY times to keep for memories.

yeah, FT & WSJ, mostly. sometimes NYT. LA Times (local) on raaaaaaare occasions.

I read Oakland Tribune and San Francisco Chronicles, because I want to look at the local news and the football spread. National news is covered on CNN, Msnbc,and I occasionally watch Fox news just to see what kind of nonsense they got going on.

Yes, definitely..
I have see whats new on Dear Abby.
pimp.gif

I've started reading newspapers a lot more in the past year, or so. I started doing it at work because it was just sitting there in the break room, but Irealized how many of those little random stories I love that I would never see skimming online. I also love New York Times Magazine.

I work for a newspaper company but I don't have the time to sit down and read the paper from section to section. I'll skim through it.

I read the Hartford Courant every Sunday.

America's oldest continuously published newspaper

i definitely rely on the internet for a good portion of my news but the newspaper>tv news without a doubt

San Francisco Chronicle + The Oakland Trib FTW

All the time... I recently cut back on it due to my iphone but I check the papers at least 3 times a week...... NY POST police blotter is comedy at its finest

I get WSJ and the local paper. I read them more often than not, usually take them with when I roll out the door or at night eating dinner.

Also get up to 4 magazine subscriptions at a time depending.

Back
Top Bottom