Anyone suffer from anxiety?

Does anyone on here suffer from anxiety issues? I've never had it in my life until like 2 months ago. #!%! was hella bad. Freaked me out.. thought I was gonna die or something. Had my heart, lungs, all kinds of blood test checked out and I'm completely healthy it's just a ridiculous mind f$%k. Scary stuff. Interfering with my life.. ready to feel normal. I smoked weed for like the past 6 years and #!%! always felt fine never really depressed or anxious. The past 6 months or so I ate all kinds of loratabs.. percocet.. sometimes adderol.. drank hella caffeine and #!%!. I'm now about 2 months and 10-15 days clean from all pills, weed and caffeine. I figured I would feel great but my anxiety is *+%*%%# terrible. Feel like I'm gonna die half the time. Saw a psychologist and she told me my nervous system was just all messed up from doing so much drugs. I figured I'd feel a little normal by now. Starting taking an anxiety medication to see if it would help.. had trouble eating, sleeping, going in public at first but things are slowly getting better. Anyone else suffer from anxiety, panic attack, or obsessive compulsiveness? Any advice? Thanks.

Usually happens when you're not living right.

Try finding an outlet for it, for me it's sport, and the arts.

Back
Top Bottom