Anyone think they can start beef with a celeb on twitter??

This dude swizz blocked us again 
laugh.gif

Here's the message he sent

THEREALSWIZZZ
At the end of the day your a lame!!!! Talking about another man ! Get your manhood back fam LMAO! Fyi I might be your dad LMAO:)))))))

This dude swizz blocked us again 
laugh.gif

Here's the message he sent

THEREALSWIZZZ
At the end of the day your a lame!!!! Talking about another man ! Get your manhood back fam LMAO! Fyi I might be your dad LMAO:)))))))

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by bulletproofwallets

sorry for pullin a ninjahood

LOL was that u, that said this.
roll.gif

@THEREALSWIZZZ At the end of the day your a deadbeat dad, a bum, and I know about how Mashonda hit you from the back with the strapon

na that was me that said the mashonda strap on part.
happy.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah he's mad

roll.gif

@THEREALSWIZZZ At the end of the day your a deadbeat dad, a bum, and I know about how Mashonda hit you from the back with the strapon

happy.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah he's mad

Yooooo somebody PM me with the account info....I'm at work and it's acting stupid when I try and PM somebody for the info.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Swizz blocking us again...wassup with all them smiley faces. Dude suspect.

Yooooo somebody PM me with the account info....I'm at work and it's acting stupid when I try and PM somebody for the info.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Swizz blocking us again...wassup with all them smiley faces. Dude suspect.

Damn, I've only gotten into it with a few analysts on ESPN. Mark Schlareth, Jemele Hill, Lomas Brown, Jalen Rose and one or two more. I told Jemele Hill to stop with the ****ery and got attacked by about 40 of her groupies. Jalen Rose was talking reckless about the Knicks so I handled that nicely. He was livid

Damn, I've only gotten into it with a few analysts on ESPN. Mark Schlareth, Jemele Hill, Lomas Brown, Jalen Rose and one or two more. I told Jemele Hill to stop with the ****ery and got attacked by about 40 of her groupies. Jalen Rose was talking reckless about the Knicks so I handled that nicely. He was livid

Originally Posted by cornzilla

roll.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah he's mad

im gonna make a  @mashonda   and a @naschildsupportfoundation  twitter pages when i get home tonight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cornzilla

roll.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah he's mad

im gonna make a  @mashonda   and a @naschildsupportfoundation  twitter pages when i get home tonight
laugh.gif

I think I got em

@kanyewest So you making a compilation where Jay-Z raps extremely better than you on every song? That's what's hot, I can do that too!

I think I got em

@kanyewest So you making a compilation where Jay-Z raps extremely better than you on every song? That's what's hot, I can do that too!

Back
Top Bottom