Anyone think they can start beef with a celeb on twitter??

I hope this thread picks up.

Someone get at (Jets cornerback) Antonio Cromartie. He definitely should provide the lulz, after all, the other day, he tweeted back to Matt Hasselbeck after an argument they had that he would "smash his face in".
laugh.gif

Someone get at (Jets cornerback) Antonio Cromartie. He definitely should provide the lulz, after all, the other day, he tweeted back to Matt Hasselbeck after an argument they had that he would "smash his face in".
laugh.gif

man wats the twitter yall usin? i wanna see all this *@*% & laugh...i kinda wanna roast sum of these dudes too

man wats the twitter yall usin? i wanna see all this *@*% & laugh...i kinda wanna roast sum of these dudes too

Originally Posted by youngmoney

i know we could get nick barnett

dude already sent me a direct message cause i was talking trash to him
LMAO, you clown him for crying about a team pic? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney

i know we could get nick barnett

dude already sent me a direct message cause i was talking trash to him
LMAO, you clown him for crying about a team pic? 
laugh.gif

Too bad I deleted mine. Took me over a yr to get 100 followers and 10 weren't even legit. Forever _______

Too bad I deleted mine. Took me over a yr to get 100 followers and 10 weren't even legit. Forever _______

Originally Posted by bkmac

laugh.gif

just gotta think of somethin' real creative about his 8-9 kids

Originally Posted by bkmac

laugh.gif

just gotta think of somethin' real creative about his 8-9 kids

30t6p3b.gif
at you guys going at a NT, ninjahood, c'mon lets get pauly d or vinnie's fake guido $@#.

Back
Top Bottom