anyone use orthopedic insoles?

like real ones custom fitted for your feet not dr scholls type stuff. i went to see an orthopedist and he said to get some as my feet would be prone to flattening out as i got older (arch is fine atm but it used to be high and now its more on the normal side) so i should get them to prevent further flattening. anyone know where the best type of place to get them is or does it not really matter?

like real ones custom fitted for your feet not dr scholls type stuff. i went to see an orthopedist and he said to get some as my feet would be prone to flattening out as i got older (arch is fine atm but it used to be high and now its more on the normal side) so i should get them to prevent further flattening. anyone know where the best type of place to get them is or does it not really matter?

I have them (super flat feet). i personally have not found a major difference, but that doesnt mean that it hasn't helped. Go for it, its quite expensive but wouldn't hurt i suppose

I have them (super flat feet). i personally have not found a major difference, but that doesnt mean that it hasn't helped. Go for it, its quite expensive but wouldn't hurt i suppose

Back
Top Bottom