Anyone wanna explain how True religion jeans have thus survived this long?

They're heavy in Houston too, my boy had the whole jean/jacket combo w/ the lather & studded logos last weekend. A little too extra for my taste. I bought 1 pair some time in 06, and they were nothing special, stuck w/ Levis and will continue to.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by gil23

da da da da da da da da
cheap_basketball_shoes_dada_dubbz.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
These were the &@*# back in late middle school/early high school
Everybody had these...except for me
frown.gif

i think there's a TR outlet in houston so yeah, i see it alot

mainly white girls tho and cats who watch ufc

Ill admit, I still want a vanson... I think more because I wanted one so bad when I was in high school though.

They carved out a good niche for themselves. They're different look from every other jean on the market. Kinda like a dressy/relaxed look. Not my style but I can't hate. Seen some horrible pairs, seen some decent pairs.

Can't hate on True Religion. The quality on their jeans are amazing. they will last you forever thats why they cost so much. true religion jeans is like all i wear( not really but i have a lot of pairs) but nothing to crazy stitching . they are super comfortable and very durable.

most people that hate on these jeans do it because they can't afford it. just saying

Originally Posted by heatking

Can't hate on True Religion. The quality on their jeans are amazing. they will last you forever thats why they cost so much. true religion jeans is like all i wear( not really but i have a lot of pairs) but nothing to crazy stitching . they are super comfortable and very durable.

most people that hate on these jeans do it because they can't afford it. just saying

I have 4 pairs of Old Navy Jeans since 2004. Miss me with that "they will last" nonsense. 
laugh.gif

Oh yea, you must can't afford something if you don't buy it. Why do people still use that logic? Why can't people just think it isn't worth the price tag? 
grin.gif
grin.gif

Wrong. Everyone I've heard hate think their ugly, or simply don't like the quality for that price. The ones who think there too expensive for the quality are in a.p.c and other brands of denim which are honestly way better quality wise. I can tell your one of them dudes who think their doing it though, I #%@* with some True's. Joints was trash before, but they got some good looking wash's now. They really aint that serious though

just saying you're wrong....
iron heart

nudie

APC

Samurai 

RRL

3sixteen

sugarcane 

and those are just the brands I personally mess with, there are plenty of other 
pimp.gif
 denim brands out there too that I haven't even dabbled in yet 

all better than true religion and cost more. trues are trash bruh. not even on no elitist steez, i'm just saying that as far as quality, tasteful denim goes true religion is not it.

I've seen like 5 dudes wearing True Religion today alone in nyc, never thought it died out.

I've seen more people with Nudies tho

How was having big @#$ horseshoes on your @#$ ever a good look anyways? Levis for casual wear and jeans with design-less/subtly designed pockets for more "formal" occasions>>>>obnoxious True religions

lol haha damn looks like a lot of people moneys game is off haha these responses made me laugh

i like some of the styles they put out so i buy them. if they keep making #!$* i like ill keep buying them along with other clothing brands.

@sneakerheathen i seen some of those brands before online where can you find them at like retail stores? i'd like to see how they look in person before droppin a rack on a couple pairs.

@wade187 according to the clothes i wear, the cars i drive and the houses i own i do believe "im doing it" so thanks. dont hate me , hate the money i see bruh
smile.gif
haha

@DCAllAmerican old navy is strait, i shop their for my nephew they got good prices on kids clothes. i seen some of their mens stuff it looks ok i suppose.

Originally Posted by All Ready

i think there's a TR outlet in houston so yeah, i see it alot

mainly white girls tho and cats who watch ufc

yea at the premium outlet in Cypress

heatking wrote:
@wade187 according to the clothes i wear, the cars i drive and the houses i own i do believe "im doing it" so thanks. dont hate me , hate the money i see bruh
smile.gif
haha

laugh.gif
Bruh what you eat don't make me $%!!. In regards to "doing it" you're not when it comes to fashion if you think trues are a reason for anyone to hate on you
laugh.gif
. I have plenty jeans more expensive than that, and I sir am a college student who is not doing it. Money aint ever made a man though, not saying I believe or care about what you boasting on NT about, just something to keep in mind

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

just saying you're wrong....
iron heart

nudie

APC

Samurai 

RRL

3sixteen

sugarcane 

and those are just the brands I personally mess with, there are plenty of other 
pimp.gif
 denim brands out there too that I haven't even dabbled in yet 

all better than true religion and cost more. trues are trash bruh. not even on no elitist steez, i'm just saying that as far as quality, tasteful denim goes true religion is not it.

pics of your evos?

heatking wrote:

@sneakerheathen i seen some of those brands before online where can you find them at like retail stores? i'd like to see how they look in person before droppin a rack on a couple pairs.

depends where you live...
since I live in AZ and I haven't been back out home to NY in a while I have to shop online. the only denim spot out here is the hub, and their selection is pretty weak as far as my taste goes (they got prps and nudie which is so-so)

self-edge 
pimp.gif

context 
pimp.gif

they both offer chain-stitching too which is 
pimp.gif
 for me as most brands have inseams built for Shaq 
laugh.gif

RRL you can prolly find in your state, for example the local flagship ralph lauren store out here in Phoenix carries RRL. If you live in a bigger city there should be plenty of spots. 

@SoleAsian, what brand do you want to see evos of? 

Back
Top Bottom