Anyone wanna explain how True religion jeans have thus survived this long?

Yeah I got my Bobby trues
glasses.gif

Rock em' wit' my wheat or black suede Timbs too
wink.gif

@sneakerheathen i might order a pair of each that u listed just to see whats up if they offer returns lol. what does RRL stand for? only good places for clothes around me is like saks, nordstrom, neiman marcus, this store that sells BBC, stussy, kidrobot, crooks& castles etc called Fly and i hit up the local skate shop for diamond tees, sometimes krew stuff if its not to hipster looking and LRG.

would any of those stores i listed have any of that?

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

I've never heard of the brands yal posting lol I stay in 501's, does that make lame?
No....a few idiots think Levi's suck because of the low price compared to designer jeans, even though overseas Levis are generally pretty well-regarded.

wouldn't recommend the shorts. they aren't that comfortable. idk if it was just the pair i got or what but they fit weird i returned them like that day

alot of folks I see from the hood wear them not my style to each his own
but how the hell some of these cats I see spend $360 on some jeans and still stay in the projects 
some folks stay bamboozled by these rappers
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Idk.........i stick to Levi`s, forget all those expensive jeans......

No need to impress anyone with clothing unless you are lacking in facial features.

smokin.gif
 cant go wrong with levi's

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by tyisny

Originally Posted by Put em up

i can def speak for NC and say nobody here rocks those craps. joints were always trash to me.
Being out at CiAA for the weekend im gonna have to say that isnt accurate
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I guess I can speak for the Raleigh area then. Lawd nozzzeeee what's going on everywhere else.
Nah man, I see them all the time in Durham and Raleigh.
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I have never known men to wear Parasucos. Maybe that is just the DC in me but we only knew females that wore those. Stretch jeans. That was a nice era.
Nice is an understatement. Maaaan I went away to school and all the DMV chicks were wearing them. It was beautiful.
pimp.gif
<3

I don't really wear True's, but there is a really dope Olive pair that I saw. Would be the only pair I'd get. But at the end of the day.
Originally Posted by Twenty Four Seven

Tity two necklace.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by heatking

Can't hate on True Religion. The quality on their jeans are amazing. they will last you forever thats why they cost so much. true religion jeans is like all i wear( not really but i have a lot of pairs) but nothing to crazy stitching . they are super comfortable and very durable.

most people that hate on these jeans do it because they can't afford it. just saying

I have 4 pairs of Old Navy Jeans since 2004. Miss me with that "they will last" nonsense. 
laugh.gif

Oh yea, you must can't afford something if you don't buy it. Why do people still use that logic? Why can't people just think it isn't worth the price tag? 
grin.gif
grin.gif

DC keep it real, you own a pair of Old Navy denim overalls too right?
pimp.gif

NT feels the same way about TR jeans as they do about beats by dre. Too loud, flashy and overpriced when there is plenty of other better quality items.

Originally Posted by heatking

@sneakerheathen i might order a pair of each that u listed just to see whats up if they offer returns lol. what does RRL stand for? only good places for clothes around me is like saks, nordstrom, neiman marcus, this store that sells BBC, stussy, kidrobot, crooks& castles etc called Fly and i hit up the local skate shop for diamond tees, sometimes krew stuff if its not to hipster looking and LRG.

would any of those stores i listed have any of that?
Double RL, Ranch ralph lauren. It's a higher quality of polo, kind of like their purple label of denim so to speak. 

I got some trues/laguna beach/robins in my rotation among other brands.

I don't see how you all can get on a man for spending a grip on expensive brand jeans like you don't shell out the same for retros that are obviously cheap quality.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

I don't see how you all can get on a man for spending a grip on expensive brand jeans like you don't shell out the same for retros that are obviously cheap quality.

........dawg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Northern California here. Only people I see wearing those loud #@# pocketed jeans are suburbanites in their 40s, men and women alike. The ones that be eating at the most popular (forget quality) sushi spot on the weekends and pushing a Hummer. They probably just go to Nordstrom and buy whatever jeans cost the most and looks hip.
You couldnt be anymore accurate
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

nobodys getting on you for spending a grip on expensive denim. but not this gaudy stuff.  get apc or something,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

MLB13279182.jpg

At least post a decent pair before going for the lulz.

I have these^

Son, why though?

Those look like the $14.99 joints they be selling in the back of Marshalls & TJmaxx

Back
Top Bottom