Anyone wanna explain how True religion jeans have thus survived this long?

Wannabe NY cats hoppin on True's , Guna's, and Robin's mad late LOL. Probably gonna start wearing billy's in 2014
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by gil23

da da da da da da da da
cheap_basketball_shoes_dada_dubbz.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
These were the &@*# back in late middle school/early high school
eek.gif
sick.gif
Finally so what Tru Religion jeans are, them Jersey Shore dudes STAY in these
laugh.gif

IDK where you from fam but these were never the @#!%.

All the gumps had these on. So you might wanna keep that to yaself.

The bammas that rocked them joints would be the same one's colorin on they shoes n $#@%.

No laces.

Wouldn't even play fetch with my dog with them joints.
laugh.gif

On a related note, anyone know where I can find some looney tunes inspired Iceberg gear, I used to looooove their sweaters and beanies, but I was too young and broke to afford them...like I seriously saved up a months pay for a pepe le pew hoody...Now that I'm older and %@@% is way out of style, I would live to get my hands on some pieces...that and some Coogi beanies...ahhh the memories.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

MLB13279182.jpg

At least post a decent pair before going for the lulz.

I have these^
roll.gif
 @ you thinking your pair is "decent" They all look trash imo.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by imvictor

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

MLB13279182.jpg

At least post a decent pair before going for the lulz.

I have these^
So... thats decent?
Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I  just looked up the true religion site for the first time and those prices are 
eek.gif
eek.gif
 for some ROSS looking jeans
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I have never known men to wear Parasucos. Maybe that is just the DC in me but we only knew females that wore those. Stretch jeans. That was a nice era.

devil.gif
A nice era indeed.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

On a related note, anyone know where I can find some looney tunes inspired Iceberg gear, I used to looooove their sweaters and beanies, but I was too young and broke to afford them...like I seriously saved up a months pay for a pepe le pew hoody...Now that I'm older and %@@% is way out of style, I would live to get my hands on some pieces...that and some Coogi beanies...ahhh the memories.
ebay if you can fit like 4X 
laugh.gif

Did they not make Mediums back then??...I seriously can't remember I was a regular XXXL shirts and 44 size denims..

Did they not make Mediums back then??...I seriously can't remember I was a regular XXXL shirts and 44 size denims..
roll.gif
I have a medium bugs bunny turtle neck on watch. Anything "vintage" from that era in normal sizes is pretty rare though

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

It's mind blowing how NYC'ers think they originate everything. Stop that

On here its just Da dude Ninjahood...anything fashion or music NYC started it according to him 
ohwell.gif

Son, I'll send anyone noods of mytmouse if they could find me some coogi beanies.Those joints went so HARD.

Originally Posted by Regis

Son, I'll send anyone noods of mytmouse if they could find me some coogi beanies.Those joints went so HARD.
roll.gif
smokin.gif

Werd.
Anyhow, most of those Tru's are fake...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Regis

ebay is coming up short and i know these aint like the og's but maybe if you have some old labels you can get em sewn over the script. http://www.shopcoogi.com/...7D-4495-8A14E367C8617CE0 i know they went for some change back in the day but dayum 100 for a non-official version?

i just got that triple black pair in hs, and my girl bought me a t from there not to long ago, idk, it was ok until EVERYONE started wearing them

Originally Posted by frshstunna

On here its just Da dude Ninjahood...anything fashion or music NYC started it according to him 
ohwell.gif

well, NY has the biggest fashion market in the US, and one of the biggest entertainment markets, so they literally are on all fashion first 

Back
Top Bottom