Anyone wanna explain how True religion jeans have thus survived this long?

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

MLB13279182.jpg

At least post a decent pair before going for the lulz.

I have these^
roll.gif
 @ you thinking your pair is "decent" They all look trash imo.

4a635a6c2104245a8ff317657f5db74d73279f9.gif

Originally Posted by Regis

Originally Posted by ksteezy

On a related note, anyone know where I can find some looney tunes inspired Iceberg gear, I used to looooove their sweaters and beanies, but I was too young and broke to afford them...like I seriously saved up a months pay for a pepe le pew hoody...Now that I'm older and %@@% is way out of style, I would live to get my hands on some pieces...that and some Coogi beanies...ahhh the memories.

Son, I'll send anyone noods of mytmouse if they could find me some coogi beanies.Those joints went so HARD.

smokin.gif
Too hard...wish I had abetted job than flipping burgers at BK
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ICY DEAD BENZ

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by MonStar1

cheap_basketball_shoes_dada_dubbz.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
These were the &@*# back in late middle school/early high school
eek.gif
sick.gif
Finally so what Tru Religion jeans are, them Jersey Shore dudes STAY in these
laugh.gif

IDK where you from fam but these were never the @#!%.

All the gumps had these on. So you might wanna keep that to yaself.

these used to be
pimp.gif
for the hoopers

Originally Posted by ricky409

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

these used to be
pimp.gif
for the hoopers
Peep Game is right tho, Chris Webber wore these at the All-star game and everyone wanted them badly
laugh.gif
Where they went wrong was that they released the same shoe in like a thousand color combos and flooded stores with them. Inevitably they sat and then they had to drop the price thus becoming Payless status... all this happened within like six months too lol

Originally Posted by throwback1718

I still see a lotta up top cats (Harlem going up to the bx) rockin the entire denim jeans and Jean jackets with uggs. Real fitted too.
No offense ninja but its a lot of people up there I saw rocking it still.
that *%!% skips da heightz and portions of dyckman then regains strength in da bx.
laugh.gif

da hick drug dealing dominicans dont rock tru religions... they wear buffalo, diesel and armani jeans.

Parasucos, tall tee, pearl foams and a Vanson = freshest of the freshest!

You can't be serious.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yea thats clown status.... and tall tee era was after 2000...vansons gave way to pelle leathers by 2002-03

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I also wonder how pelle's actually are making a comeback also. SMH
pelle leathers never left b.
grin.gif
pimp.gif

if anything da idiots that bought em too big got rid of their joints and got propper fitting ones..now they got rhinestones and such on em.

Ill admit, I still want a vanson... I think more because I wanted one so bad when I was in high school though.
still got my vanson..
pimp.gif

joint b mad stiff so i rock it rarely..imma rock it tomorrow though eff it.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Ill admit, I still want a vanson... I think more because I wanted one so bad when I was in high school though.
still got my vanson..
pimp.gif

my boy took ownership of mines years ago, bout to hit em up and ask him for it, i always felt joint was small back then, so it might be cool now... @#*% was heavy as hell...

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

these used to be
pimp.gif
for the hoopers

indifferent.gif
 no they didn't.  Dada supreme footwear was never cool.  Only Sprewell and Webber could get a pass because they actually got paid to wear these garbage shoes.  If you bought or even wore these shoes you were a lame. 

roll.gif
at the spreewell joints....i remember i was working in footaction when these came out, we couldnt give them away if we wanted to!

still got my vanson..
pimp.gif

my boy took ownership of mines years ago, bout to hit em up and ask him for it, i always felt joint was small back then, so it might be cool now... @#*% was heavy as hell...
thats that real deal holy field made in USA 100% grade A cow hide from da farm b
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

these used to be
pimp.gif
for the hoopers
indifferent.gif
 no they didn't.  Dada supreme footwear was never cool.  Only Sprewell and Webber could get a pass because they actually got paid to wear these garbage shoes.  If you bought or even wore these shoes you were a lame. 
lmao, yea i was in middle school, but no one had dadas, and we would joke about them all the time, like talk in hood rat voices like "yea dante took me to get some dadaas yestaday, i luh him" haha, corny 

is that leather store a few blocks from the bloomingdales on 59th street still there, they had all sorts of leathers back then....that was the spot!

is that leather store a few blocks from the bloomingdales on 59th street still there, they had all sorts of leathers back then....that was the spot!
genesis? yeah they still there...walked by there da other day while i was working.

yea

Originally Posted by delaacruuz

Come out to Canada, you will see a lot of Asian teens with them on with Shox and Canada goose jackets

Not just asian, all races wear those jeans in canada (atleast in toronto)

The broker they are the bigger the U on the back pocket

Funny to see Niketalkers clowning on denim when most of the outfits I see on here are: $180 sneakers and what looks like an outfit copped with a $34 Sears gift card.

I still see a lotta up top cats (Harlem going up to the bx) rockin the entire denim jeans and Jean jackets with uggs. Real fitted too.
No offense ninja but its a lot of people up there I saw rocking it still.
that *%!% skips da heightz and portions of dyckman then regains strength in da bx.
laugh.gif

da hick drug dealing dominicans dont rock tru religions... they wear buffalo, diesel and armani jeans.

Parasucos, tall tee, pearl foams and a Vanson = freshest of the freshest!

You can't be serious.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yea thats clown status.... and tall tee era was after 2000...vansons gave way to pelle leathers by 2002-03

Eastside of Harlem

Originally Posted by seth k

Funny to see Niketalkers clowning on denim when most of the outfits I see on here are: $180 sneakers and what looks like an outfit copped with a $34 Sears gift card.
I feel you.
I go through the WDYWT thread and I swear dudes be busting out some old school heat and rockin them with some Osh Kosh B'gosh jeans.

Back
Top Bottom