Anyone wanna give away some yugioh cards?

Ya I know this is odd, but my lil bro got me back into this lol.
Just wanna know if anyone has any cards from their younger days that they no longer want?

haha dude i paid a fortune for mine... my mom probably still have them around somewhere, but def never gonna give mine away lol

laugh.gif
, I still look through my decks from time to time.

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

Ya I know this is odd, but my lil bro got me back into this lol.
Just wanna know if anyone has any cards from their younger days that they no longer want?

yugi-oh cards sell for a lot. at least thats what it looks like on ebay. ill take some too please..lol

edit: nvm they were rare ones...i just random thought i'd search ebay

I had so much of these when i was younger.
Sold all mine i think i might have some hidden somewhere but I'm not sure.

Ya I just bought some on ebay... damn 15 bucks for a "lot" of 150+ not bad tho.
I regret giving mine away lol

Get out of here you nerd

Id be willing to take some Yu-Gi-Oh cards too if you dont need em
nerd.gif

I always liked Yu-Gi-Oh cards compared to Pokemon cards. You don't need energy cards to make moves. That and the fact that the cards are used in the showmade it a lot more relative to real life than Pokemon cards

I still have my deck box back at home. I had a Blue Eyes, a piece of Exodia, and the Dark Magician last time I checked (like 2 years ago).

I remember my friends use to go around school looking for kids to jack
laugh.gif
. We'd plan it out by having someone "accidentally" bump into one ofthe kids so they drop all their cards. Then a few of us would swoop in and start picking.

One of my friends would steal a card and rip it right in front of them
roll.gif

At some point, they gave me all the cards for free so I was like wth, might as well take them. I think I still have them around somewhere...

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

laugh.gif
. We'd plan it out by having someone "accidentally" bump into one of the kids so they drop all their cards. Then a few of us would swoop in and start picking.

roll.gif

At some point, they gave me all the cards for free so I was like wth, might as well take them. I think I still have them around somewhere...
You guys are complete douchebags.

And back to the topic, yeah, I used to collect. Although they're all useless now, I won't throw em away because it brings back memories

Originally Posted by iswearimcool

hes trying to get his resell on
bingo....i bet it took him a long time to come up with that plot and figured NT was going to throw him all their cards...you fail at trying to beclever.

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

laugh.gif
. We'd plan it out by having someone "accidentally" bump into one of the kids so they drop all their cards. Then a few of us would swoop in and start picking.

roll.gif

You're cool bro.

i used to be pretty heavy in to yugioh about 4-5 years back at it's best. Had all the Egyptian God cards, exodia, you name it.Im kinda ashamed to say thati was pretty damn good at it too.
laugh.gif
I used to never lose at the tourneysheld in school and other places. we played for cards and shh.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. But i stopped and sold most if not all of it except i recently found 1 in my drawerthat i used often when i was at my best. Now i keep it as a reminder/momento i got it in a hard plastic case.
laugh.gif

holigram:
300px-ChaosEmperorDragon-EnvoyoftheEndIOC-EN-ScR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom