Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

God damn the Blk/Purple AZK1's are heat... @#%$ broke so many necks today...even a few chicks... lol. Lots of people asking what they are... Some guy thought they were hurraches.... :rofl:
roll.gif

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win.

-Michael Jordan

i bought a sample pair from the nike outlet in san marcos yesterday, and i was wondering if this pair were released...

its almost exatcly the same as the white grey and canary yellows BUT instead of the shark fin on the tongue's lace holder it has a SILVER STAR and the etching on the tongue tab says "ALL STAR 2006"

just some regular unreleased sample? or do some of the white grrey canary's have these markings?

:smh:
nono.gif
I can't believe the one time San Marcos gets anything good I miss out. They're just unreleased samples. All of the samples had the star and All Star 2006 on them.

so any idea of an RD for the oly ZK1s yet? Also, where could I pick up a Kobe Oly jersey online? Even the shirt that looks like the jerseys would be great. Thanks.
[/center]

They shouldve release that Black/Red/White instead of the White/Red all stars.
------------------------------------
Hate is the best compliment. People want what you have.

Nice commercial.
------------------------------------
Hate is the best compliment. People want what you have.

Back
Top Bottom