Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

I have another question. Will the Finishline 10$ coupon work on the discounted Nike Zoom Kobe 1s. Also, are Kobes part of the Nike Statement product line (this makes the coupon no work) Thanks for the help.

Nice colletion Shox2001.....The wait for the USA AZK1 is taking forever...SMH
------------------------------------
Hate is the best compliment. People want what you have.

62861424_z.jpg

:x
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win.

-Michael Jordan

Dont worry they will be here soon hpefully October 7th so i cna get my grapes sucks if they both come out same day.
"A shoe is a shoe until is sole is finally released" by Vulkan The Krusader

why must they always make the shoulders of the replica jerseys so big?
No, I'm not mad, but thanks for asking.

I dont mind the number change. It just makes all the kobe jerseys i have just the more valuable.
I n NY LA
[size=+2]THE KING OF METAPHORS[/size]

Quote:
^^^ Same here, this color will be an instant classic in a few years from now. I balled in any other colors of the ZK1 but i save the black /maize DS for d future .

lol, sorry if i'm late, but am i the only one that found this quote to be completely contradictory?

blah!

i dont like 24 at all... it reminds me of 24 hour fitness hehe... but 8 was such a dope number... its shaped like a coiled up snake, 'black mamba" get it? hehe... daym 8 was a deadly number... had assasin all over it.
Hate me like Kobe... haters only fuel me

"Chopped & Screwed"... Ugly mofos.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win.

-Michael Jordan

Back
Top Bottom