Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

$15 shipping hurts..guess Imma have to wait till it comes out officially...better not come out in that orange box

Flight Club LA is selling the olympic Zoom Kobe I for rape price.

I just called them up and the guy on the phone said $240 because it comes with the silver Kobe Box.

Dear Nike,

Since you are waiting so long to release the AZK2s, please release the white/purple-black AZKs in the meantime.
-Acts65
hi
Class of 2003
AIM: ooACTS65oo

[email protected]

New Air Zoom Kobe colorways in the new Dime.
I just scaned it for all NTers to enjoy

2upg64z.jpg

That's my word

[/center]

^ whoa nice... all we need now is better pics to really checkem out.... sweet... i thought the AZK1's were stopping at the blackouts and oly but i guess not!
Hate me like Kobe... haters only fuel me

Quote:
Dear Nike,

Since you are waiting so long to release the AZK2s, please release the white/purple-black AZKs in the meantime.

I second that motion. Give the people what they want.

^ i second that motion...

but knowing nike.. they'll wait a bunch of years until everyone kind of forgets kobe scored 81 points, and then bust them out again in a bundle with a basketball and a piece of mesh from the game... and write 81 all over the shoe.. and sell it for a rape price...

Quote:
$15 shipping hurts..guess Imma have to wait till it comes out officially...better not come out in that orange box

Retail for the shoe i believe is $130. Thats $130 plus L.A. tax for me since i live in Los Angeles. So it would come out to $140. Got a pair from VintageKicks for $135 shipped. Saved me $5...LOL

Copping another pair for sure when it comes out with the silver box to put on ice.,,lol
------------------------------------
Hate is the best compliment. People want what you have.

Vintagekicks.com only has a size 8 left. Damn.

Quote:
Dear Nike,

Follow your own advice Nike; Just Do It.

^^^ hahaha man that would easily be the best selling colorway imo. not releasing those is like not releasing the last shots - -x

those shoes up there were done at the id studio over all star weekend.

if i send my shoes to nike on saturday can someone give me an ESTIMATE on when I would recieve a voucher? I just want to be able to use the voucher on some USA's =/
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Buy My Size 11 OG Red/White XII's: http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm15.showMessage?topicID=50191.topic

Buy My Raygun Hats: http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm12.showMessage?topicID=27290.topic

Quote:
if i send my shoes to nike on saturday can someone give me an ESTIMATE on when I would recieve a voucher? I just want to be able to use the voucher on some USA's =/

Approximately 2-3 weeks from the date you shipped them.

so you guys think this shoe will sell out when it drops on NTC? cause its not a "limited" pre release or anything like the black/maize were the first time they hit NTC, and the USA Wades and Lebrons arent FLYING off of eastbay either. I'm just hoping that by the time I get my voucher they'll still be there.
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Buy My Size 11 OG Red/White XII's: http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm15.showMessage?topicID=50191.topic

Buy My Raygun Hats: http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm12.showMessage?topicID=27290.topic

I just received my USA AZK1 from vintagekicks.com today. Damn, fast shipping. From NYC to L.A. Ordered on the 20th and got it the 22nd. WOW.

Back
Top Bottom