Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

i just got my shipping confirmation from vintagekicks! can't wait! :D
happy.gif

[/b]​

These are very nice. Looks better in person.
------------------------------------
Hate is the best compliment. People want what you have.

Quote:
they put more up on at vintagekicks.com

^ patience paid off for Kobe fans.. instead of the Egay mark-up.. get them for 120.00 :pimp:
pimp.gif

USA KObes my fav of the relased colors... :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

" "
EST Today

ptngina:
I just received my USA AZK1 from vintagekicks.com today. Damn, fast shipping. From NYC to L.A. Ordered on the 20th and got it the 22nd. WOW
Did you ever get a shipping confirmation e-mail, or did they just ... show up?

After completing my order (also on the 20th), I was told I would be sent an order confirmation e-mail (and I was), and then a second shipping confirmation e-mail from either DHL or UPS.

I haven't recieved that second shipping confirmation e-mail, so I'm a little confused, and worried that I missed out on a decent deal.

And I'm only in Kentucky, much closer than you are, since you're out in L.A.

nerd.gif

I hate being shafted.
mad.gif

This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jellooo's jigglin! (Chick Hearn page from nba.com)I grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERSgames, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

^^^ would they ship from vintage kicks or would they ship from the individual seller who posted them? because vintage kicks doesnt sell their only shoes they sell other peoples shoes, so that might be the cause of the delay.
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Buy My Size 11 OG Red/White XII's: http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm15.showMessage?topicID=50191.topic

Buy My Raygun Hats: http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm12.showMessage?topicID=27290.topic

hey im shipping my kobes to nike today to try and get a voucher. can someone just confirm this address for me?

Nike RLC
26755 Southwest 95th Ave
Wilsonville, OR 97070

thanks.

"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Buy My Size 11 OG Red/White XII's: http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm15.showMessage?topicID=50191.topic

Buy My Raygun Hats: http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm12.showMessage?topicID=27290.topic

Quote:
Did you ever get a shipping confirmation e-mail, or did they just ... show up?

After completing my order (also on the 20th), I was told I would be sent an order confirmation e-mail (and I was), and then a second shipping confirmation e-mail from either DHL or UPS.

I haven't recieved that second shipping confirmation e-mail, so I'm a little confused, and worried that I missed out on a decent deal.

And I'm only in Kentucky, much closer than you are, since you're out in L.A.

I hate being shafted.

Ya. I got a email Confirm a few minutes after i placed the order. I got the FedEX tracking the next day and was scheduled to arrive to me in L.A. on Sept.26. I orderd it on Sept.20 and got it on Sept. 22. I was like, @#%$. Thats some fast shipping. But then again, shipping was $15 FedEX express saver(i dont know what the hell express saver is).
Quote:

^^^ would they ship from vintage kicks or would they ship from the individual seller who posted them? because vintage kicks doesnt sell their only shoes they sell other peoples shoes, so that might be the cause of the delay.

I got mine from N.Y.

See ... I don't remember having an option to select faster shipping. :frown: I always choose the fastest shipping possible, because I hate waiting and i't only a few bucks more. But it had that $15 already selected ... and ... argh ... I have a feeling there's a problem somewhere with my order. I'm going to wait 'till Monday or Tuesday before trying to order another pair, because I want to see if there's a problem with THIS order.

I e-mailed them earlier, but I imagine they won't even read that e-mail 'till Monday morning, which is what I'm waiting on; to hear from them.

You got your shipping confirmation within minutes ... but I haven't gotten one 3 days later? Something's not right.
This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jellooo's jigglin! (Chick Hearn page from nba.com)I grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERSgames, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

Quote:
See ... I don't remember having an option to select faster shipping. I always choose the fastest shipping possible, because I hate waiting and i't only a few bucks more. But it had that $15 already selected ... and ... argh ... I have a feeling there's a problem somewhere with my order. I'm going to wait 'till Monday or Tuesday before trying to order another pair, because I want to see if there's a problem with THIS order.

I e-mailed them earlier, but I imagine they won't even read that e-mail 'till Monday morning, which is what I'm waiting on; to hear from them.

You got your shipping confirmation within minutes ... but I haven't gotten one 3 days later? Something's not right.

I didnt have shipping options. It was the set $15. But when i got the tracking from fedex, it indicated FedEX express saver.

I got my order confirmation the sameday i ordered the shoes(Sept. 20). On Sept 21st, i got the FedEX tracking number. Next Day, 22nd, wala, shoes came in.

I'll check the packing box to see where it was exactly shipped from. Its in my car and the wify has the car right now.

even though vintagekicks has a good price, i wont buy those in a regular orange nike box, I want the silver box!
Looking for Cardinals, Flints, ceramics VIIs all DS size 12

^^^ For me ... I've never worn a box, sooo ... :smile:

Quote:
^^^ For me ... I've never worn a box, sooo ...

Same here. But it would be nice to have the box for display purposes. :rofl:
roll.gif
Either way need a pair on my feet.
[/b]​

My plan was to get every colorway of the ZK1. I was doing so well (I got the black/maize, black/white, MPLS) and now I realized that I'm not gonna wear these that much since I don't play basketball much and they're not a great casual shoe. So I have decided I'm going to sell them. I've only played basketball in the black/maize twice. The black/white and MPLS I've never balled in, just worn casually. There really is nothing wrong with the shoes except the stuff on the insole of the shoe disappeared. So, if anyone is interested, email me at [email protected] and I'll try to get pics or something. I haven't really decided on a price. I'll probably let you decide after seeing the pics. I don't know.

Sizes-
Black/maize-11.5
Black/white-10.5
MPLS-10.5

vA​

^I was just about to edit my post to put the sizes. I realized after posting that theres a buy/sell forum but I figured since I'm just selling my ZK1's maybe somebody in here would want em.

vA​

23ska909red02 ....Just checked the packing box. It came from Flight Club N.Y. So it was shipped from vintagekicks instead of the owner of the shoes.

^^^ Thanks, man. They responded this morning to the e-mail I sent Saturday; they said I need to call them. I called and they said the order was pending, so I asked why. She said she'd get back to me within 24 hours. I called back a couple hours later after going online for a few minutes and noticing that the sizes are slowly starting to run out. She said she found out why the order was pending; because they were sold out when I made my order. That's odd, because I ordered as soon as homeboy made the post about it (I ordered right before I locked it).

At any rate ... I made another order earlier today because she said that other order was not going to be completed because they SUPPOSEDLY were sold out. I don't believe that for .02 seconds, but it is what it is. I wear an 11.5, and that's what I had originally ordered, but hopefully I'll get a shipping confirmation on these 11's I ordered earlier today.

^^^^Good luck man.

These kicks are really nice in person. I just wish the blue suede part was a little darker.

Back
Top Bottom