Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

DAAAAAHHHHHH, I missed it!

I was up all night studying for a midterm and fell asleep when I got home.

Are these going to release online again?

Looks like a pretty good launch for Kobe fans; nobody's whining about not getting their size or crash problems on the site from too much traffic, and hypebeasts aren't flipping these on eBay for triple the MSRP already. Enjoy the fact that you bought what you like and didn't buy into the hype to turn a quick buck.
L8O15S16T23!42​

Buy my Adidas THE KOBE Ice Blue & White/Black Size 11

People that slept on these on NDC will be kicking themselves if these dont release at FL, Champs, Etc....
LAKERS HOME GAME TICKETS FOR SALE. MY SEATS ARE SECTION 318(CENTER COURT). PM ME FOR DETAILS.

yeah, I literally slept. I am so angry I missed out; and of course I go to check vintage kicks and their size 11.0 is gone!

NOOOOO I missed it...... authentic jersey :wow:
eek.gif

[/b]
4L8O15S16T23!42​

I'm missed it because I want the USA zk1's that come in the special silver kobe box. I guess we miss out being in the states, although kobe PLAYS/LIVES/IS FROM here. dang nike...

Quote:
Looks like a pretty good launch for Kobe fans; nobody's whining about not getting their size or crash problems on the site from too much traffic, and hypebeasts aren't flipping these on eBay for triple the MSRP already. Enjoy the fact that you bought what you like and didn't buy into the hype to turn a quick buck.

yeah man. Went real smooth for me. I jumped the gun on the azk1 when vintage first released them and just needed this jersey. Can't wait till it arrives.

Honestly, if Kobe did participate in the FIBA games, then maybe this would have been a must cop yesterday.

But knowing Nike and how they do their thing, this will more than likely hit the shops.

Black/Maize anyone? LA 2K5 maps?

I'm just waiting for my black/yellow laser 2k4s to come in. Hopefully the homie hooked it up.
[/b]

Quote:
I'm just waiting for my black/yellow laser 2k4s to come in.

I'm surprised you coped them Dennis since before you werent really a fan of the white or purple/silver/black Laser 2K4's.

i just got my pair from vintagekicks. the quality is still poor on these shoes as the others, but i they are still clean over all. i did the orange and brown box though, but i'm not complaining seeing that i got them for less then retail shipped!!! another cool thing is that they came w/ white laces too!!!

Quote:
i just got my pair from vintagekicks. the quality is still poor on these shoes as the others, but i they are still clean over all. i did the orange and brown box though, but i'm not complaining seeing that i got them for less then retail shipped!!!

yeah I was diggin that too.

wow, i got lucky then....i was styding for my genetics midterm too and logged on for fun at 4:31 PM yesterday and copped a size 11 and a size 40 jersey quickly. The transaction ended at 4:38 PM for me....and i heard they started selling these at 4:30 PM...1 minute before I logged in..nice!

LEBRON FANS!!! check out www.clubcavs.com

O yea BTW,

I know today is a Nike Holiday and all but I still got a phone call from my friend who works side-by-side with the Nike Reps....He said Good Job on getting it because...uh-oh.... (that's all he knows FOR NOW, at least)

I love the colorway in these shoes and the Jersey is just a collector's item so I copped....I'm not hypebeast, but from the sound of what my friend-rep said...HYPEBEASTs just missed their opportunity on this SPECIAL ITEM! Now they have to travel and do all this junk just to get it!

Hopefully it changes for those who's trying to get these...that it will be avail in Champs, FTL, etc. HOPEFULLY....

i don't know about niketowns, but he said that urban accounts could release anytime they get the shipment in for them to sell. For example, that's why Flight Club NY sold theirs early. They got their early batch and sold it once they got it.

Quote:
I'm surprised you coped them Dennis since before you werent really a fan of the white or purple/silver/black Laser 2K4's.

Eh?

I'm not too much into the purple/silve/black one, but I never said I didn't like the white 2k4 lasers nor the black/yellow 2k4 lasers.

I actually still have my white 2k4 lasers still sitting DS for pretty much two years already.

[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom