Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

^ Damn... I like the AZK1 more....
MD/DC/VA​

" The Forum Where Everyday is a Quick Dose of Reality"
Thin-Skin is unwelcomed.....​

is there anyword on if the usas will release to stores? like the maize did?
TeamLakersMember #8 for Loyalty

the only thing im not feeling is the 2 straps , why does it have 2 straps? it wont look good for casual wear.
_____
AZK1 is that shoe.

I think they did look good for casual wear if you rock them right. They look real good with shorts. I get more attn when I wear my black/maize then when I wear my J's or other classic nikes. When the ZK1's came out folks were complaining that they were too much of a b-ball shoe but I think folks need to stop winning and rock em if you like em.

If those are the Zoom Kobe IIs, then they didn't spend any money on the design team. Those things are UGLY. Lebrons are sick, he gets all this promotion, and we don't even have a picture yet. But if those are them, I won't buy them, i'll just keep pickin up the ZKIs. Never was a fan of the strap except on the hurauches

From kb24.com - Zoom Kobe I that Kobe wore for the first game of the season

gus_2.jpg

gus_3.jpg

gus_1.jpg
hiUCLAlumni Class of 2003 [email protected]

I really like the color blocking on those^^^.
TEAM ******** $^#^IN SUCK. Member #1. Never has so much talent accomplished so little.

That is a sick colorway. Why can't nike release something like that. Instead we get some crappy all black shoes and all white and grey

Those KB2s look TERRIBLE. But I will continue to reserve judgment until I see a clear pic of a DS shoe. And those Laker colored are HARD. When I saw them the first time, I was like, Is he wearing the Kobe 2s? They didn't look anything like KB1s through the TV.
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
-Gandhi-

Acts, that PE is sick! Nice....

I do want that all black version in Eastbay right now....

Since this is re-opened, here is some eye candy for this thread - my latest C2 custom pickup - Union x AZK x C2 x FG

2w3ds75.jpg

4e0tqua.jpg

2h3afj8.jpg

2mfghnq.jpg

2cqgxfn.jpg

405c4gg.jpg

4d3nima.jpg
FLINTGREY - kicks for sale (e-mail me)
[email protected]
[URL="http://www.myspace.com/flintgreynt

page 81 i feel proud......

but wow nike needs to release those purple zk1s