Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

I get the feeling the guys on NT and in this post are they only ones in the world excited about the Zoom Kobe 1's...
FOR SALE: DS Fire Red LASER AJ IV package- size 12- inbox me!

I dont care who likes them if they come out in my size (7.5) I'am getting them.

(Edit)-along with olympic kobe jersey :smokin
smokin.gif

Quote:
I get the feeling the guys on NT and in this post are they only ones in the world excited about the Zoom Kobe 1's...

of course, we're the only 20 people that know about the ZK1's

Quote:

I get the feeling that someone should stop post-whoring and spend more of their time in the I$$ forums :smh:
nono.gif

wait so who says UTA forums is correct as opposed to the 10/1 release date?
just wanna clear things up!

we are all witnesses......to a conspiracy
GO LAKERS! GO NETS!
TEAM CHENI
[/b][/url]​

Quote:

No $hit genius, not everyone on this planet who owns a pair of ZK1 is registered on NT.

zoomkobe14 im guessing thats your age..its august 15th no USA kobes....you think i made that 10/1 date up. Call nike Consumer Services and you will get the same date kid. Im wouldnt post BS and mislead people kid.

10/1 IT waw supposed to release 9/1 but Nike pushed them back along with the wade (usa) that come out the same time in October. Go ahead try me...call Nike.
"A shoe is a shoe until is sole is finally released" by Vulkan The Krusader

Did the prices for the AZK1's go back up or something? I was at Footlocker last week and the black/whites and MPLS's were only 69.99. I went back today and the guy said they went back up to retail. The Black Outs and White Fins are still 99.99 though.
"And everybody has their own crosses to bear. Mine isn't different from anybody else's here but we all have our crosses. The point is to pick that cross up and carry it."

WOHOO!!..just received my USA ZK1..awesome..it does feel a lilttle big tho considering i already went down an inch size..anyway, I'll post some pics later when i get back my camera..

Back
Top Bottom