Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

Quote:
^^ everytime i see the white side it looks better.

Exactly. I didn't realize till i got them that the white side is the best part of the shoe..without it i think the shoe will look boring IMO..dope colourway nonetheless..

Niiice, I think you would get pummeled on the streets for wearing that jersey though..even if its your name so be on the lookout.

Nice Olympic ZK1 ****.

But damn you spent $197 US dollars just to get them early?I did a Australian dollar to US dollar conversion on xe.com and thats how much they come out to since dplayground.com is selling them for $260 Australin dollars.

Nope..I got someone to buy it for me :smokin
smokin.gif

lucky guy!
can't wait til these hit the states! they better come with the damn box too!

we are all witnesses......to a conspiracy
GO LAKERS! GO NETS!
TEAM CHENI
[/b][/url]​

Box for u.s. release confirmed from nike stil have a ....

Zoom Kobe 1 (USA Edition) - 10/1/2006

I called cosumer services again to make sure the guy said yeah on the box it comes in but i told him that October 1 is a Sunday? why would Nike release that day? he said , "well on niketown they will be available i dont know about stores i cant confirm but it saids on niketown.com
"A shoe is a shoe until is sole is finally released" by Vulkan The Krusader

k i decided im getting these. now are these gonna be an online release only, and are they ever dropping in stores? cause i dont wanna pay 130+ shipping =/
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Buy My Size 11 OG Red/White XII's: http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm15.showMessage?topicID=50191.topic

10/1 is probably an "estimated" release. usually if a shoe releases in a month and theres no SET date Nike will tell people/schedule on the 1st day of the month until a day is confirmerd so just be on the look out in october.

LOL at this beat up thing...you're quite right there noblekane, the **** has to do with japanese but im not a japanese..thats for sure..anyway, i just balled in my USA ZK1..some people literally wants to buy it off me on the spot..lol

i dont think i can wait now knowing i have to wait 4 days...o well
nike did well keeping it hidden

Come on Curly we know you got the pics, dont let "SLAM" beat you too it, just post them! PLEASE!!!!!
MAGIC> MICHAEL
J's for sale! Retro X, XIV, 20 & 3/4. Hit me up!

I agree with Kobefan4ever, I wanna see the damn pics.

#1 member and founder. Mavrx:"eagles wont win more than 7...put that in your sig..."​
FreshPrince[/b]​

cow much in tyo?
pm me

we are all witnesses......to a conspiracy
GO LAKERS! GO NETS!
TEAM CHENI
[/b][/url]​

Back
Top Bottom