Anyone watching the Mars rover entry stream?Edit: Its landed! First picture on mars uploaded

I agreee with NoEra

these space programs are a huge waste of resources....it shows you how flawed these people are. they want to escape.

I agreee with NoEra

these space programs are a huge waste of resources....it shows you how flawed these people are. they want to escape.
I keep saying to people that this isn't a waste of resources when you realize how they've managed to create hundreds of technological advances that benefit us HERE on an incredible level.

They've had to create/invent/research many things just to get where they are now. 

but still a waste if it not going to benefit now...nikes cost $300 we need money here on earth

I keep saying to people that this isn't a waste of resources when you realize how they've managed to create hundreds of technological advances that benefit us HERE on an incredible level.

They've had to create/invent/research many things just to get where they are now. 
I cant believe you just sat here and tried to defend the space program by saying it created 'technological advances'

...what a bold faced lie...look at how you protect your MASTER :rofl: :lol: :smh:

WHERES YOUR PROOF OF THE HUNDREDS OF THE SO CALLED 'TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCES' ATHEIST. :rofl: :x :smh:

Last edited:
In other news, they will be broadcasting the first song from mars. Guess who's song it it? will.i.am
indifferent.gif

I cant believe you just sat here and tried to defend the space program by saying it created 'technological advances'
...what a bold faced lie...look at how you protect your MASTER :rofl: :lol: :smh:
WHERES YOUR PROOF OF THE HUNDREDS OF THE SO CALLED 'TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCES' ATHEIST. :rofl: :x :smh:

THey actually have to downgrade the tech.

I can guarantee you that the computers most of you are typing from now have more processing speed than what they send into space.

They just have to build everything custom to deal with all the other gyroscopic variables, temperature tolerance and other variables the climate of your iphone does not have to worry about.
http://hobbiton.thisside.net/rovermanual/

You got better tech in your pocket...

Back
Top Bottom