Anything on SALE Thread

wow, that's a long period of sale
smile.gif

@sir chichoi, agility warehouse is very near the multinational village entrance.. You can use the same road at france to get to sucat road..

better early in agility sale cause the line is long going in the warehouse...plus i heard employees have the first privilege to shop at the sale

Originally Posted by hellomarco

i saw a jordan 8 aqua for P7000. good deal?
Hell NAW! Are those available @ Agility? NP staff told me there are AJ 8s in there but dunno the cws
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by niophyte0430

Hell NAW! Are those available @ Agility? NP staff told me there are AJ 8s in there but dunno the cws
ohwell.gif
i totally have no idea. LOL. i just saw it in ebay. what should its price be then?

Originally Posted by niophyte0430

ohwell.gif
i totally have no idea. LOL. i just saw it in ebay. what should its price be then?
WRONG THREAD.

drove by Agility this morning around 9am, box office! it would be best to go there earlier during the weekend.

bali yung bldg is along sucat rd, however the entrance is at the back, you will need to enter multinational and then look for parking slots. best to commute if you're from p'que kasi mahirap makahanap ng parking.

Originally Posted by chichoi

drove by Agility this morning around 9am, box office! it would be best to go there earlier during the weekend.

bali yung bldg is along sucat rd, however the entrance is at the back, you will need to enter multinational and then look for parking slots. best to commute if you're from p'que kasi mahirap makahanap ng parking.
I was planning to go but nevermind. I hate long lines.

Wow...I just drop by around 9:45am and I think its around 800 heads line up for this. Parang pila sa relief goods. Notable items:

Jordan 2.5 (white/red) 2.7k php
Dunk low 1.5k and up
AM 90 (white/green/purple) 2.2k
Jordan Fusion IX, V, and VI (around 2.5k php)
Jordan 2009 2.8k php
Kobe, Lebron and Air Jordan Apparel (300php and up)
NSW apparel (240 - 750php)
Jordan XXIII Stealth (2c - 5c), Jordan 1 phat low (GS) , CP2 (white/red) and Melo 3 (GS)....around 500 above

Most likely try to drop by Monday. Madami pa daw sila padating galing province. I suggest be early to get some best deals.

Hmmm...

I guess the tip I heard that the stuff were products released in 2008 and below were true.

Also, I noticed some of the earlier released Hyperizes were pulled out. Perhaps they might be brought there as well..

i've been looking for jordan phat 1's what color is GS?

i was planning to buy one from MJ46 until the sale there, thanks

ok thanks, i thought it was a color way, not used with shoes for kids hehe.

were you able to spot any air jordan 1 phat lows at Agility, planning to go back there tom earlier than 9:30am thanks

would just like to add on the notable shoes that jeddah mentioned:
moz-screenshot-2.jpg
moz-screenshot-3.jpg
305381-102_400.jpg

AJ8. still saw a sz8 and 9. P2840

i came around 1:30pm. bad decision coz i came out empty handed
laugh.gif

@chichoi: the notable jordan1 phat low that i saw there was the home cw for phoenix suns. not sure bout the szes though

i talked to some of the staffs there and heres what i got, tip for those who will go tom and the succeeding days til 19:
they open the gates at 10am. but the line will definitely start way before 10am. so go EARLY
happy.gif

they have new deliveries every night because they need to survive til 19
laugh.gif
one guy told me that it will be the same items. dunno bout that
bout their deliveries..they will not sell the newly delivered items on the spot. they will put the bar codes first before everything can be sold.
they close at 9pm..lets say items were delivered at around 7pm. they will not sell it yet. bar codes first..so the chances of getting good items at 10am the next day is very high.
goodluck to everyone..i'll come back for sure
roll.gif

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

just a nugget of info- PS means pre school, GS means grade school.anyway,anybody going to the crocs sale next weekend?

Thanks for the info Jao, will try again to drop by before I go to work, hopefully everyone will be at home watching the Pacman fight hehehe

Back
Top Bottom