Anything on SALE Thread

its okay...
smile.gif
thanks anyways
smile.gif

Went to the Crocs sale this afternoon

Still alot to choose from for the ladies and kids

As for the guys dont even bother to go.

Sports Warehouse Market Market at the fort. Air Maxim 1's  in white/red/silver for 4197! I couldnt pass on them this time.I was a bit hesitant to pay the 65++ msrp. btw, crocs is perhaps THE ugliest shoes ever known to man. thats why theyre 90% off.lol.

Just thought I'd bring up that there's going to be a humongous sale in Megatent starting tomorrow til Sunday. Opens at 10 AM, if I remember right. Up to 80% discount on a helluva lot of brands including Levi's, Adidas, Puma, etc. Suggest you check it out. I think there's an entrance fee of P50 though, but then that's for non-BPI credit card holders.

Originally Posted by Gameover2

I wonder how many people will go to the BPI sale on opening day.

Going today.
happy.gif

I was also there last October, but on the second day. Still a helluva lot of people packed in there though. I got the Bounce Commanders for 55% off there. 
eek.gif

been to bpi sale earlier. after roaming around for almost an hour, i was very lucky to have left the place with-- a cup of melon juice.. quenching the thirst brought by exhaustion. nothing much to expect. or maybe because it was already the last day so the good stuff have already been taken. nike golf shirts still priced at 2k plus,. there's this stall that's selling cheap old nike usa, kobe, and lbj tees but most are XL-XXXL. nba jerseys @ 1,5++. dead cheap signatured (lacoste, girbaud, levis, bennetton) shades but are old-fashioned i must say. just 20%-less adidas kicks.

notable items though are the ff:

macpros, macairs, mac laptops and desktops that went down from 105k-99k to just 70k-65k. selling like hotcakes!
puma, gola, and kswiss sneakers ranging from 999-1,8k. latest designs included(atleast for kswiss. well, just some).
and 1 basketball shoes between 1,2k-1,8k ONLY. this ranks next to the macs for great finds. sz 13s' buy 1 take 1! sorry, no tai chi.
crocs on 70% off sale.

still with crocs: while they're less 20% in sm hypermart, they're 80% less in tiendesita's sports & hobbies sale. too bad they're only til 18 as well.
a bit OT: still hypermart sm, toby's workout has flat laces. red, green, yellow and other colors.

Originally Posted by urbandubista

been to bpi sale earlier. after roaming around for almost an hour, i was very lucky to have left the place with-- a cup of melon juice.. quenching the thirst brought by exhaustion.
Funny!
laugh.gif

Converse great sale ( State Center Juan Luna st. Binondo Mla.)

Went there this afternoon

Tons of kicks.

Chucks PHP 14++ - PHP15++

Wade sigs 1.3 mids ,  Wade 3.  Team Wades 50% off   PHP2900 (was tempted to buy one)

Some Converse Basketball shoes PHP1900

Some Bags, shirts, shorts and Jogging pants.

I suggest you visit this place if you love chucks.
happy.gif

Saturday is the last day (April 25)

If your taking Public transpo, Go to Isetann Recto, ( I hope you know this place)

Take the jeep going to Divisoria, baba ka tutuban. Then ask where Binondo church is, anyways the building is near this landmark.

Hope this helps.
happy.gif

*edited*

Originally Posted by acejello

Originally Posted by imgara

tiong san in Baguio really does have 20% off on nike shoes with latest designs!

sir were is this exactly located in baguio?? thanks
in the CBD, there's a letter C overpass that connects maharlika building, hotel veniz, & tiong san dept store. tiong san harrison is located at harrison road, very adjacent to a major road intersection...

Back
Top Bottom