Anything on SALE Thread

i went there this afternoon around 3pm with my girl coz she was looking for bags. the only shoes that i liked were the sparqs (2.5k) but i wasn't really looking for a running shoe as of this time and the cortez with flywire.

man i tell you it was crazy with the women and the bags. everytime they bring out new stocks, every single girl came rushing toward the racks =))

sad thing was, we came out empty handed.
smile.gif
)

i'm still thinking if i should go.... but only for NSW apparel...

not sure if it's worth the trip (and wait).

just came back from agility, no new items, still the same as updated by jeddah, didnt get to pick up since the aj1 phat got sold out, hopefully on tuesday new stocks would come in.

for ladies shoes madami pa kung gs2 nyo, bring your wives with you kasi madami pa para sa kanila

@chichoi.

hey mehn, is the AJ VIII still available there?, im size 8. any new cw's aside from the one that's posted by jau?

the AJ 8 i saw was size 10, i think it was the only one left, for size 7.5-8.5 were jordan fusion with air force 1, and the 2009, everything else didnt look attractive hehe la na din pala yung sparq for size8.. im going back there tues, going to check if new items will be on display

yo chichoi could you also check if there are lunar trainers/racers available? then just pm me if youll spot some...

appreciate it man! thanks!

@D lunar trainers i spotted was at MJ46, no lunar trainers for men at Agility.. hopefully on tues they get new stocks i'm also looking for a casual shoe hehe

Originally Posted by chichoi

@D lunar trainers i spotted was at MJ46, no lunar trainers for men at Agility.. hopefully on tues they get new stocks i'm also looking for a casual shoe hehe
oh yeah i remember you posting something bout mj46 having the lunar trainers... better check them out asap! thanks for the heads up chichoi!

peace

was anyone able to see zkiv Gold medals at agility? how much are they and are there size 9s? tia

Originally Posted by jrjmd

was anyone able to see zkiv Gold medals at agility? how much are they and are there size 9s? tia

came from agility nike sale awhile ago.. no new drops except kb4 GMs...
pero sold out sir. itwas delivered yesterday (sunday). few pairs only at 4,2++..
HTH

^^
sir thanks for the quick reply!
smile.gif
ok i guess libis is a better place for the GMs.

Fwiw, lebron 7 dunkman is now available in dubai nike stores. They also have Kobe 5 DK's but the price is cheaper here.

@lmns
bro what else do they have in dubai? i have a friend who's going home to the p.i. next week.. might ask her to cop some stuff there.. yun lang.. she doesnt know a thing about sneakers and sports apparel..

how much are the lebron 7 dunkman's?

Originally Posted by taken24

@lmns
bro what else do they have in dubai? i have a friend who's going home to the p.i. next week.. might ask her to cop some stuff there.. yun lang.. she doesnt know a thing about sneakers and sports apparel..

how much are the lebron 7 dunkman's?
hahaha.. lebron 7 dunkman costs 850 AED.. multiply by 12.9 or 13 to convert to peso.. bball kicks are really expensive there. football is what's big in dubai. and of course the people there dont care how much an item costs.. they just buy them period. 
ask her to get the shoes in any "sun and sands" store in Dubai Festival City, Deira City Center or Mall of the Emirates (nike store only). The 3 i mentioned are the big malls in dubai.  
other kicks? aside from DK's, those two shoes are the only one's that my friend really got hyped up about.. i'll try to ask him again for a complete FR on the shoes. 

and if you're a citibank cardholder, you can get in on march 17 and grab all those cheap crocs stuff ahead of everyone. yes, exclusive invite. nice!

^i think 50 pesos. Just went there awhile back around 430 pm way too much traffic on the way and way too many people in the line.

went there today and it was crazy!

too many people, too messed-up.

shoes and sandals were everywhere, we spent more than an hour

looking for the missing pair of the shoe we wanted to buy, but the good news is we found it. hehe

was it worth it?

YES: if you're buying a bunch of crocs shoes/sandals.

NEVERMIND: if you're just looking for a certain pair.

chase on,

how much was the price range for sandals and shoes? we're just planning to buy 3-4 pairs...

crocs crete sandals: 90% off: 2500 -> 250
crocs santa cruz: still around 2,xxx

that's all i can remember, i'll try to find the flyer they gave,

scan it, and post it here.

Back
Top Bottom