Anything on SALE Thread

Actually, there are two shoe outlets here in Baguio that give 20% discount on all nike models all year round. These are Tiong San Dept. Store, as mentioned above, & Baguio Country Mart at Session Road.

^^

thanks for the info
smile.gif
btw have you seen what are the current shoes that they are selling? kobe Vs, jordans, am 1s or 90s? thanks again!
smile.gif

My Shoe Rack - tapat lang ng nike stadium Megmall (3-day sale this weekend only)
AJ 2010, AJ II Silver Anniv and Oreos 20% off!

Inlines, HD low and V-Days 20% off!

KB IV and Hyperize

Originally Posted by hellomarco

^^ is the 3-day sale for all my shoe rack branches?

i think its only in mega mall since there is a 3day mall wide sale going on till tomorrow..

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

steve nash hd lows 20% off already? nice. thanks for the update man.

update ko lang to sir, i was there yesterday, yung steve nash hyperdunk low has a price tag which says only 10% discount.  Better verify with the staff nalang.  But the others have 20% off on their price tags.

standard chartered card holders are entitled to 20% discount on all imported books @ fully booked. promos is until tomorrow.

HTH

been to mega earlier and scaglietti was right. nash hd low is just less 10%. jordan II silver annivs, 2k10s, oreos, kobe 5s and most shoes 20%.

megamall sale in general is SICK! even the latest stuff from lebron and kobe (shoes, bags and shirts) to sneakers are -10% minimum. discounts go as much as 50%. all shoe stores, including the dept store, offer great finds!

weekend sale extended til monday, may 3.

should head out to mega with all the sale!
happy.gif
hehe thanks for all the updates!

Originally Posted by urbandubista

been to mega earlier and scaglietti was right. nash hd low is just less 10%. jordan II silver annivs, 2k10s, oreos, kobe 5s and most shoes 20%.

megamall sale in general is SICK! even the latest stuff from lebron and kobe (shoes, bags and shirts) to sneakers are -10% minimum. discounts go as much as 50%. all shoe stores, including the dept store, offer great finds!

weekend sale extended til monday, may 3.
that's crazy!! better drop by megamall tomorrow...
pimp.gif

Shangrila is on sale since May 5th.

Ive heard gucci, ferragamo, and the other items were on 70-80% off!!!

lacoste shirts too were sold for as low as 800php

too bad i wasn't there on the first day

^^

Nothing good left for me. Prices range left for the Lacoste shirts were 3-5k. No more classic collared shirts. More of long sleeves were left.

Originally Posted by superswag

^how often do these types of sales in shangrila happen? its worth checking out...
Rustan's Shangri-La Fire Sale

As often as the building gets burned.

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Originally Posted by superswag

^how often do these types of sales in shangrila happen? its worth checking out...
Rustan's Shangri-La Fire Sale

As often as the building gets burned.

laugh.gif

that explains it! if this is the case then let that m********r BURN!!!!

hope the items on sale aint burnt up though...

good lookin out!

^ i didn't check it out anymore because it was mad chaotic and the lines were ******ed. Think Agility sale but higher-end items.

my friend said the clothes weren't burned but the had some smoky smell. not bad i guess if you're liiking at major bargains. not worth the madness and hassle in my opinion though

My shoe rack at g4 has an ongoing sale. 10% off on all items.

notable kicks are: zkv inlines, hyperdunk low nash pes, jordan 2010 red,black white.

Back
Top Bottom