Anytime A Girl Shows Interest In You Show Her Less

Closed mouths don't get fed vagina.......

roll.gif

http://sloanboy.u.yuku.com/

I swear! How can you guys have this mentality real talk. Why not just grow up and stop playin these sissy games. Maybe you'll find something nice and not a bunch of JO's  

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

the only thing that should be noted is how this thread is perpetuating the ways we need to adjust to garner a woman's attention.

This is "putting the P on a pedestal" at it's finest.

Same dudes in here talking about how to treat these girls are the ones that say "I hate it how girls act like this"

Imho you dudes are gonna have to live in this cycle of shunning her, playing games with this birds and whatnot.

This can't be life.

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

I swear! How can you guys have this mentality real talk. Why not just grow up and stop playin these sissy games. Maybe you'll find something nice and not a bunch of JO's
are you gettin DIMES like hefner??

just want to know...

but tothe both of you...

most guys arent tall, strapping, athletes/doctors that sold dope and have tatoo sleeves, drive chargers on 4s, and can beat up six guys at once, all while hanging 8" flaccid after gettin the BBA, MBA, and JD...

most guys JUST dont get alot of love from the ladies...

most girls, however, get love from the fellas...

as a man, we have to think tactfully, fambs... we gotta understand that NO... we are NOT going to be pursued...

but if the cards are played right... we actually CAN be pursued...

cuz our value as MEN/SEED GIVERS/DOMINANT OF THE TWO SEXES has not been realized and accessed.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Too Much

When do you guys take off the im not interested face and act interested?

this, my young homey... is VERY tough to decipher...

keep her at armbs length and she wonders away...

show your cards too soon and you trick off your chances of gettin in the heart/mind/vajj and have them all focused on you.

my best estimate.... generally speaking...

a solid MONTH of staying distant before you really start to talk turkey with her...

opening up and whatnot...

it can waiver, depending on how much you see her...

keep the over to the house visits to once a week...

then progress... never two days in a row, though.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

MOB is a real philosophy to live by....just most %+$#$% hollering it dont.

For real.I didnt figure this out till after college
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
At yall arguing about this tho. If you make money, you will NEVER have to worry about spittin game, playin games, or saying/doing the right thing.

I guarantee you that Bill Gates prob has some of the sourest game ever, but if he so much as whispered in the direction of any of the chics we're all tryin to get at they'd be gone with a quickness.
laugh.gif
At yall talkin about duration you respond to texts

so there is this girl i work with, that everybody is simping hard over ("your so beautiful" "omg your gorgeous" these are dudes talking).. she just started working there about 6 months ago. For the first few months I really didnt talk to her to much (made small talk) but i did help her out with some training and was coming off as a nice guy (not sure if that is exactly simping?). Anyways she would catch me staring at her from time to time so im sure she knows im interested. I started working over nights for 2 months and i didnt see her at all.

After i was done with overnights i came back and still our conversations were short. One night when we were closing though she asked me to walk her to her car because two male customers were creeping her out. From then on things changed. It seems like she opens up more and our conversations got more personal and longer.

She invited me to the club (didnt go) and asked for my number one day (two things that she hadnt asked any other dude in the store)
Deal is.. she never txts me back nor does she reply to me on fb , and lately ive been noticing she has likes to drop conversations.
Im always the one approaching her and i feel if i dont then she will never come to me and i will not get anywhere.
She is extremely quiet

also..one of my friends has told me that she asked her why i never say hi to her

so this girl is confusing me...

should i simp just this one time? any input or advice??

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

so there is this girl i work with, that everybody is simping hard over ("your so beautiful" "omg your gorgeous" these are dudes talking).. she just started working there about 6 months ago. For the first few months I really didnt talk to her to much (made small talk) but i did help her out with some training and was coming off as a nice guy (not sure if that is exactly simping?). Anyways she would catch me staring at her from time to time so im sure she knows im interested. I started working over nights for 2 months and i didnt see her at all.

After i was done with overnights i came back and still our conversations were short. One night when we were closing though she asked me to walk her to her car because two male customers were creeping her out. From then on things changed. It seems like she opens up more and our conversations got more personal and longer.

She invited me to the club (didnt go) and asked for my number one day (two things that she hadnt asked any other dude in the store)
Deal is.. she never txts me back nor does she reply to me on fb , and lately ive been noticing she has likes to drop conversations.
Im always the one approaching her and i feel if i dont then she will never come to me and i will not get anywhere.
She is extremely quiet

also..one of my friends has told me that she asked her why i never say hi to her

How often are you hitting chick up? She is probably shy with guys so its probably more delicate. Are you trying to cuff or just beat? It varies plehboi

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

She is extremely quiet

How often are you hitting chick up? She is probably shy with guys so its probably more delicate. Are you trying to cuff or just beat? It varies plehboi
Trying to cuff...
indifferent.gif

This is going to sound stupid but at work i'll say hi to her everyone 1/3 times i see here. i'll ignore her those 2/3

texting wise ive only hit her up twice within the last 5 weeks ( "hey what were you doing up here earlier" and i threw her with the "hey" one day because she had told me she was going to the club again the same night me and my boys were going). on facebook only once 

I only read the title of this thread, but that technique works 9 times out of 10 and I wish that you hadn't just put it on blast for the sake of my romantic future
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

She is extremely quiet

I love/hate that type. But anyway with this in mind...
everybody is simping hard over

and she chooses to befriend you
From then on things changed. It seems like she opens up more and our conversations got more personal and longer.

happy.gif
 green light
She invited me to the club (didnt go)

Ruh Roh...

lately ive been noticing she has likes to drop conversations

So she's quiet, has dudes hitting and simping on her but invites you out only for you not to go. Why didn't you go? Maybe she's confused about you and what you want after that and is falling back so you can make your move and clarify things a bit?

had to ease back from this chick i was talkin to last week, cut off textin her n aint answer calls...now she hits me up at least twice a day to see whats goin on
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've made the mistake of coming into a situation with a plan and staying emotionally distant from a female and in the end feeling like crap because the girl was really feeling me and I was being a D-head. I've also completed put my guard down for a girl because i knew her for years and thought she was the innocent type just to find out she had a man in another state and was just running game on me. You just got to be careful with whatever mentality you're using. Ionno it just depends on the situation EX: If it's a strictly smashing type of deal then the "She's prolli screwing other dudes" thing should be applied and she kind of deserves to be getting the game because she's running it too.

The main thing to me is just not to overthink your "strategy" or rely too heavily on it because you can miss out on something and don't completely put your guard down until you feel secure with that person.

Originally Posted by kilojules64

I only read the title of this thread, but that technique works 9 times out of 10 and I wish that you hadn't just put it on blast for the sake of my romantic future
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Welp....

For real though, this is true. But not only should you show her less attention, make sure your attention is ACTUALLY diverted towards something else important to you, it should be genuine disinterest. Whether it be school, your job/business, hobby, gym, etc. have something going in your life thats more important than some chick your trying to talk to at the moment. This is how it should be period, female or no female, games or no games. How do you think a girl would feel if it seems like you let your life come to a standstill for her when y'all been talking for a couple weeks? Terrycloth b

Originally Posted by Retro23J

She is extremely quiet

I love/hate that type. But anyway with this in mind...
everybody is simping hard over

and she chooses to befriend you
From then on things changed. It seems like she opens up more and our conversations got more personal and longer.

happy.gif
 green light
She invited me to the club (didnt go)

Ruh Roh...

lately ive been noticing she has likes to drop conversations

So she's quiet, has dudes hitting and simping on her but invites you out only for you not to go. Why didn't you go? Maybe she's confused about you and what you want after that and is falling back so you can make your move and clarify things a bit?
I had plans that night.. i could of gone but i didnt want to seem too "available" besides it was her bday party. so she invited a few other people. nobody else from my work though 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by kilojules64

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Welp....

For real though, this is true. But not only should you show her less attention, make sure your attention is ACTUALLY diverted towards something else important to you, it should be genuine disinterest. Whether it be school, your job/business, hobby, gym, etc. have something going in your life thats more important than some chick your trying to talk to at the moment. This is how it should be period, female or no female, games or no games. How do you think a girl would feel if it seems like you let your life come to a standstill for her when y'all been talking for a couple weeks? Terrycloth b

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Right on.

I had plans that night.. i could of gone but i didnt want to seem too "available" besides it was her bday party. so she invited a few other people. nobody else from my work though 
smile.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by frshstunna

had to ease back from this chick i was talkin to last week, cut off textin her n aint answer calls...now she hits me up at least twice a day to see whats goin on
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
here's proof in the pudding

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smile.gif
pimp.gif
awww fambs...

sounds like you on the right track. she tried to friend zone you, and you aint budge...

my best guess is to literally forget about her... it may take a long time, but she'll hit you up eventually...

also, start treating her like the homey.. if she talks about guys, talk about girls. if she talks about going out, talk about going out...

you have to FRIEND ZONE her... you did good by not being too available... plus, she invited a bunch of guys to that bday party so she could be the center of attention.

this might be one of the greatest quotes on NT...

girls are like hypebeasts... quickstrike your availability, and the value goes up.

this is real rap fambs...

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by frshstunna

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
here's proof in the pudding

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smile.gif
pimp.gif

girls are like hypebeasts... quickstrike your availability, and the value goes up.

go into detail

Back
Top Bottom