Anywhere In Houston getting the XXIII's Titantium Blue? the limited to 23 stores one

Any place in Houston getting them? I'm pretty sure at least one place is, but currently, I've tried to call around but no one knows.

Thanks for the help

I just heard from my boy that KICKS in the galleria are getting them. Now no hate to KICKS but I know for sure that Sharpstown footlocker or footaction sellsmore Jordans than Kicks. I guess that JB wanted to take the safe route for the release. If not sharpstown then at least give the release to Premium,they've sold more jays than Kicks. Kicks might have some pull over there. Just my thoughts. Peace

Aliefinest...........Peace

^^^Just read that KICKS in the galleria was getting them also. This doesnt make any sense. As we all know this is not one of the top 23 jordan selling stores.I totally agree with you aliefinest.

Kicks is getting them, and it doesnt make sense. The store is run by lames, and doesnt sell %*+%......oh well. JB must be scared, dont worry......all the goonsin the southwest area will eventually find out........only 23 pairs in Texas....better bring the heat and i aint talkin bout your kicks. @!%% the galleria.

^
laugh.gif
Same thing I was thinking, it seems like some of those workers don't know a damn thing about shoes.
smh.gif

Same thing for Shiekhs, they are a buncha lames and they're stingy with everything.
smh.gif

Kickz is part of the Odom Group that also owns all of The Athletes Foot, and Sports Wraps in town.
I dont think that single store in particular had anything to do with JBs decision,
but the Odom Group chose to release them at that store since it is considered their marquee location.
Just be proud and honored that somewhere in TX and specifically H-Town has the respect to even hold these bad boys.
There are many states and major markets that wont even be graced with their presence.

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

i think the 23 limited is retailed at $230^ chase.

I believe he meant $200 above $230...meaning $430 for them.
tired.gif

Can anyone else confirm this?

I originally heard the same but now the latest I heard was that Kickz will have them for the suggested retail price of $230.

man yall lucky h-town im in dallas and i know we sell tons of jordans here to
mad.gif
mad.gif
at NY they got 8 stores o well good luck gettin em

i was gonna call active athlete to see if they gonna get em, will kicks open at 6 am or regualar 10 o clock time?

went into kicks stockroom and they R officially in....very disappointed no sizes above a 13 will be available in these very special shoes....good luck to thoseawaiting pairs because store employees have some reserved already.....since there's no 15 for me I will be getting a 10 or 11 and textin the resalemarket....see ya in line

Yea from what I hear, you fill out a form at Kickz and they will notify the winners the day before (24th).

Yea from what I hear, you fill out a form at Kickz and they will notify the winners the day before (24th).

LAME. Dudes are scared of a riot.

Anyways this is whats going to happen, half the people who get the tickets to cop the XXIII are gonna sell the tickets. Realtalk, i can already see thishappening.

Originally Posted by Kadoma

Kickz is part of the Odom Group that also owns all of The Athletes Foot, and Sports Wraps in town.
I dont think that single store in particular had anything to do with JBs decision,
but the Odom Group chose to release them at that store since it is considered their marquee location.
Just be proud and honored that somewhere in TX and specifically H-Town has the respect to even hold these bad boys.
There are many states and major markets that wont even be graced with their presence.

lol yeah, we should be so honored to have the privilege of paying $230 for ONE shoe

Shoe is hot but not 230 hot

Anyways this is whats going to happen, half the people who get the tickets to cop the XXIII are gonna sell the tickets. Realtalk, i can already see this happening.
soooo ... its not like the shoes look good in the first place..the only reason people want these are to resell

Originally Posted by All Ready

lol yeah, we should be so honored to have the privilege of paying $230 for ONE shoe

Not at all, Im saying take pride in the fact Jordan Brand even gave a 2nd thought to releasing these here.
Because believe me, it almost did not happen.
This says alot about how respected our sneaker community has become.
And EVERYONE from collectors, to stores, to brands, are watching.
So regardless if you are able cop a pair or not,
this only means good things to come for Texas in the long run.

Originally Posted by All Ready

Not at all, Im saying take pride in the fact Jordan Brand even gave a 2nd thought to releasing these here.
Because believe me, it almost did not happen.
This says alot about how respected our sneaker community has become.
And EVERYONE from collectors, to stores, to brands, are watching.
So regardless if you are able cop a pair or not,
this only means good things to come for Texas in the long run.

I know what you meant, just that it doesn't matter anymore
The better shoes are past us, we could've used more exposure like 5 years ago

Now it's too late, now all we have is a million low top AF1's that nobody wants for $200 and Jordans packaged with another shoe that nobody wants

Back
Top Bottom