ao we gonna pretend finals are rigged

I don't know exactly what he's saying, but anyone who watched the game could see it was rigged. They didnt replay any of those phantom foul calls they were calling against the Mavs, barely even mentioned them

I still remember a about a month and a half ago, I was listening to my local sports station and a caller called in about the league being rigged. The only reason I remember this so vividly is the guy straight up said, the finals will be Miami vs. Dallas, because the league wanted a rematch of 06, with the Heat winning in 7. I've been in shock for about 2 weeks now.

I still remember a about a month and a half ago, I was listening to my local sports station and a caller called in about the league being rigged. The only reason I remember this so vividly is the guy straight up said, the finals will be Miami vs. Dallas, because the league wanted a rematch of 06, with the Heat winning in 7. I've been in shock for about 2 weeks now.

The announcers mentioned those "bad" calls against the Mavs, I remember JVG pointing some out.

Game 1 wasn't won because of the refs, but the Heat definitely had them in their favor...but you have to expect that given they have home court. Gotta let the whole series play out to see if the officiating is fair.

The announcers mentioned those "bad" calls against the Mavs, I remember JVG pointing some out.

Game 1 wasn't won because of the refs, but the Heat definitely had them in their favor...but you have to expect that given they have home court. Gotta let the whole series play out to see if the officiating is fair.

Can someone please tell me where you guys are finding the humor in this? OP brings up a very compelling argument on LeBron's predestination and anal sex involving Joel Anthony.

Can someone please tell me where you guys are finding the humor in this? OP brings up a very compelling argument on LeBron's predestination and anal sex involving Joel Anthony.

The Heat will never win a legit sport.

roll.gif

I hope you look back at this in the morning and laugh, hopefully you remember and it's not locked.

The Heat will never win a legit sport.

roll.gif

I hope you look back at this in the morning and laugh, hopefully you remember and it's not locked.

8 on 5, refs are just giving the heat all the calls, remind me of the bulls series,,,, alot of phantom calls for the heat.......Not saying miami isnt good, but the amount of questionable calls they get is not funny to watch

8 on 5, refs are just giving the heat all the calls, remind me of the bulls series,,,, alot of phantom calls for the heat.......Not saying miami isnt good, but the amount of questionable calls they get is not funny to watch

Maybe the questionable calls were brought up on one or two occasions, but in the second half alone there were 7 or 8 questionable calls that I couldn't see and they were conveniently not replayed or brought up at all, but on multiple occasions they replayed some of the closer fouls against the heat. I understand that there was some home field advantage going on, but i couldn't believe what i was watching, it seemed so obvious.

Maybe the questionable calls were brought up on one or two occasions, but in the second half alone there were 7 or 8 questionable calls that I couldn't see and they were conveniently not replayed or brought up at all, but on multiple occasions they replayed some of the closer fouls against the heat. I understand that there was some home field advantage going on, but i couldn't believe what i was watching, it seemed so obvious.

32-26 free throw attempts in favor of the Mavs.

Dirk shot almost twice as many free throws as LeBron and Wade combined. Got the whistle every time he drove to the basket.

The Mavs committed only one more foul more than the Heat.

Haters, look elsewhere for an explanation as to why the Heat won/Mavs lost. Mainly the rebounding numbers.

The scared, salty haters have been saying how the refs would win the series for the Heat ever since it became evident that the two teams will be playing against each other in the finals. So they are just looking to complain about the fouls extra hard, no matter how the game is officiated. Just like a some random object in the water can look a lot like the Loch Ness monster for someone who is staring at the lake and hoping really hard to see the monster.

Dirk shot almost twice as many free throws as LeBron and Wade combined. Got the whistle every time he drove to the basket.

Haters, look elsewhere for an explanation as to why the Heat won/Mavs lost. Mainly the rebounding numbers.

The scared, salty haters have been saying how the refs would win the series for the Heat ever since it became evident that the two teams will be playing against each other in the finals. So they are just looking to complain about the fouls extra hard, no matter how the game is officiated. Just like a some random object in the water can look a lot like the Loch Ness monster for someone who is staring at the lake and hoping really hard to see the monster.

Originally Posted by DubA169

i can be drunk and pass out on the street

the heat will never

ever win a legit sport

have fun pretending the most protected athlete since Brady is gonna win a fraudulent award
This had me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
for some reason

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

who's hating? i could care less if miami or dallas win, i ust wanna see a competitive series.There was questionable calls,even  jvg and company commented on it.... Foul numbers. and free throws are irrelevent..... its when the fouls are called and some of it was just laughable

If miami is ya team , then enjoy cause it seem like the calls are going to continue going your way, and ya team should win the chip.....but any unbiased eye can tell u something aint right

Originally Posted by DubA169

i can be drunk and pass out on the street

the heat will never

ever win a legit sport

have fun pretending the most protected athlete since Brady is gonna win a fraudulent award
This had me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
for some reason

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

who's hating? i could care less if miami or dallas win, i ust wanna see a competitive series.There was questionable calls,even  jvg and company commented on it.... Foul numbers. and free throws are irrelevent..... its when the fouls are called and some of it was just laughable

If miami is ya team , then enjoy cause it seem like the calls are going to continue going your way, and ya team should win the chip.....but any unbiased eye can tell u something aint right

Back
Top Bottom