ao we gonna pretend finals are rigged

Originally Posted by acidicality

The announcers mentioned those "bad" calls against the Mavs, I remember JVG pointing some out.

Game 1 wasn't won because of the refs, but the Heat definitely had them in their favor...but you have to expect that given they have home court. Gotta let the whole series play out to see if the officiating is fair.

How so when the mavs got 10 more calls. i mean last i check more usually means better/advantage. And got 8 more chances at the line.

Originally Posted by acidicality

The announcers mentioned those "bad" calls against the Mavs, I remember JVG pointing some out.

Game 1 wasn't won because of the refs, but the Heat definitely had them in their favor...but you have to expect that given they have home court. Gotta let the whole series play out to see if the officiating is fair.

How so when the mavs got 10 more calls. i mean last i check more usually means better/advantage. And got 8 more chances at the line.

I know as shocking as it is, that is not a travel in the NBA. not for LeBron, for everyone.

I know as shocking as it is, that is not a travel in the NBA. not for LeBron, for everyone.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

what the %@#$
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

People don't know the difference between College/HS and NBA rules.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

People don't know the difference between College/HS and NBA rules.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

32-26 free throw attempts in favor of the Mavs.

Dirk shot almost twice as many free throws as LeBron and Wade combined. Got the whistle every time he drove to the basket.

The Mavs committed only one more foul more than the Heat.

Haters, look elsewhere for an explanation as to why the Heat won/Mavs lost. Mainly the rebounding numbers.

The scared, salty haters have been saying how the refs would win the series for the Heat ever since it became evident that the two teams will be playing against each other in the finals. So they are just looking to complain about the fouls extra hard, no matter how the game is officiated. Just like a some random object in the water can look a lot like the Loch Ness monster for someone who is staring at the lake and hoping really hard to see the monster.

It's not always about the points from the foul shot, moreso when the foul was called. they say pg's control tempo....no, refs control tempo.  Opportune times when dallas made that little run, got up by 8, all cylinders when moving, and then the whistle started blowing.  That whistle can take the whole rhythm away quick.  That whistle also limits how far out dallas was able to get out on the mavs.  I thought it was hilarious how in the first half they were letting them play, there was contact on both ends and it was fine.  But then Dallas started benefitting from the contact and al of a sudden there's a whistle blowing.  the amount they were blown doesnt matter as when they were blown.  Also not to mention fouls change the whole dynamic of the game, dallas was getting phantom calls put on them, which also were getting guys in foul trouble, so it changed the way they were able to approach the game both on offense and defense.  The refs had no choice but to call the fouls on the heat because they were so blatant.  game was pretty ##%. dallas didnt play great,  miami didnt play well either and the fact there seemed to be something going on behind the scenes made it less enjoyable as a fan.  I'm not hating by any means, these are just some observations, at the end of day the heat got the win, period. Dallas now knows what they're up against, hopefully they can make the proper adjustments if if not, well you already know south beach is gonna be on bang

Dirk shot almost twice as many free throws as LeBron and Wade combined. Got the whistle every time he drove to the basket.

Haters, look elsewhere for an explanation as to why the Heat won/Mavs lost. Mainly the rebounding numbers.

The scared, salty haters have been saying how the refs would win the series for the Heat ever since it became evident that the two teams will be playing against each other in the finals. So they are just looking to complain about the fouls extra hard, no matter how the game is officiated. Just like a some random object in the water can look a lot like the Loch Ness monster for someone who is staring at the lake and hoping really hard to see the monster.

It's not always about the points from the foul shot, moreso when the foul was called. they say pg's control tempo....no, refs control tempo.  Opportune times when dallas made that little run, got up by 8, all cylinders when moving, and then the whistle started blowing.  That whistle can take the whole rhythm away quick.  That whistle also limits how far out dallas was able to get out on the mavs.  I thought it was hilarious how in the first half they were letting them play, there was contact on both ends and it was fine.  But then Dallas started benefitting from the contact and al of a sudden there's a whistle blowing.  the amount they were blown doesnt matter as when they were blown.  Also not to mention fouls change the whole dynamic of the game, dallas was getting phantom calls put on them, which also were getting guys in foul trouble, so it changed the way they were able to approach the game both on offense and defense.  The refs had no choice but to call the fouls on the heat because they were so blatant.  game was pretty ##%. dallas didnt play great,  miami didnt play well either and the fact there seemed to be something going on behind the scenes made it less enjoyable as a fan.  I'm not hating by any means, these are just some observations, at the end of day the heat got the win, period. Dallas now knows what they're up against, hopefully they can make the proper adjustments if if not, well you already know south beach is gonna be on bang

Originally Posted by Freeze

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

It's not always about the points from the foul shot, moreso when the foul was called. they say pg's control tempo....no, refs control tempo.  Opportune times when dallas made that little run, got up by 8, all cylinders when moving, and then the whistle started blowing.  That whistle can take the whole rhythm away quick.  That whistle also limits how far out dallas was able to get out on the mavs.  I thought it was hilarious how in the first half they were letting them play, there was contact on both ends and it was fine.  But then Dallas started benefitting from the contact and al of a sudden there's a whistle blowing.  the amount they were blown doesnt matter as when they were blown.  Also not to mention fouls change the whole dynamic of the game, dallas was getting phantom calls put on them, which also were getting guys in foul trouble, so it changed the way they were able to approach the game both on offense and defense.  The refs had no choice but to call the fouls on the heat because they were so blatant.  game was pretty #%#. dallas didnt play great,  miami didnt play well either and the fact there seemed to be something going on behind the scenes made it less enjoyable as a fan.  I'm not hating by any means, these are just some observations, at the end of day the heat got the win, period. Dallas now knows what they're up against, hopefully they can make the proper adjustments if if not, well you already know south beach is gonna be on bang

And how exactly did the refs control the tempo this game? What tempo? There was ONE instance during the game where the Mavs looked to be pulling away with the lead (start of the third quarter), and the Heat comeback from Wade layups and LeBron three pointers had nothing to do with the refs. Wade got one and-one call on a drive and he ended up missing that free throw anyway. Yeah, that's right, all the calls on the Heat were blatant fouls, and no fouls the Mavs committed were blatant.
eyes.gif

Overall, there is NO way in hell that the Heat could've possibly won the game (or any of their upcoming victories in the series) without haters saying it was because of the refs, no matter how the Heat were playing.

It
is
not
possible.

The haters made their mind up about what role the refs were going to play this series before the series started, and they were in no way shy to express this. The better team won the game. The Heat is just too good. Better stick to criticizing Bron and Bosh signing as free agents as to why they're so good instead of the refs.

Originally Posted by Freeze

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

It's not always about the points from the foul shot, moreso when the foul was called. they say pg's control tempo....no, refs control tempo.  Opportune times when dallas made that little run, got up by 8, all cylinders when moving, and then the whistle started blowing.  That whistle can take the whole rhythm away quick.  That whistle also limits how far out dallas was able to get out on the mavs.  I thought it was hilarious how in the first half they were letting them play, there was contact on both ends and it was fine.  But then Dallas started benefitting from the contact and al of a sudden there's a whistle blowing.  the amount they were blown doesnt matter as when they were blown.  Also not to mention fouls change the whole dynamic of the game, dallas was getting phantom calls put on them, which also were getting guys in foul trouble, so it changed the way they were able to approach the game both on offense and defense.  The refs had no choice but to call the fouls on the heat because they were so blatant.  game was pretty #%#. dallas didnt play great,  miami didnt play well either and the fact there seemed to be something going on behind the scenes made it less enjoyable as a fan.  I'm not hating by any means, these are just some observations, at the end of day the heat got the win, period. Dallas now knows what they're up against, hopefully they can make the proper adjustments if if not, well you already know south beach is gonna be on bang

And how exactly did the refs control the tempo this game? What tempo? There was ONE instance during the game where the Mavs looked to be pulling away with the lead (start of the third quarter), and the Heat comeback from Wade layups and LeBron three pointers had nothing to do with the refs. Wade got one and-one call on a drive and he ended up missing that free throw anyway. Yeah, that's right, all the calls on the Heat were blatant fouls, and no fouls the Mavs committed were blatant.
eyes.gif

Overall, there is NO way in hell that the Heat could've possibly won the game (or any of their upcoming victories in the series) without haters saying it was because of the refs, no matter how the Heat were playing.

It
is
not
possible.

The haters made their mind up about what role the refs were going to play this series before the series started, and they were in no way shy to express this. The better team won the game. The Heat is just too good. Better stick to criticizing Bron and Bosh signing as free agents as to why they're so good instead of the refs.

On that LeBron play, they don't call that a travel in the NBA. For example, Rondo did the exact same thing last year.

On that LeBron play, they don't call that a travel in the NBA. For example, Rondo did the exact same thing last year.

explain to me how a travel shows up in the free throw line Mr. Magoo

explain to me how a travel shows up in the free throw line Mr. Magoo

Ref's hardly call travel anyway. Bron traveled and so did Haywood, Marion and Wade a few times. So you can't say it's rigged. Plus it's only one game and home cooking

Back
Top Bottom