ao we gonna pretend finals are rigged

Ref's hardly call travel anyway. Bron traveled and so did Haywood, Marion and Wade a few times. So you can't say it's rigged. Plus it's only one game and home cooking

Xtapolapacetl wrote:
The haters made their mind up about what role the refs were going to play this series before the series started, and they were in no way shy to express this. The better team won the game. The Heat is just too good. Better stick to criticizing Bron and Bosh signing as free agents as to why they're so good instead of the refs.

Xtapolapacetl wrote:
The haters made their mind up about what role the refs were going to play this series before the series started, and they were in no way shy to express this. The better team won the game. The Heat is just too good. Better stick to criticizing Bron and Bosh signing as free agents as to why they're so good instead of the refs.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The hate for the Heat [/color]
193-feels-good-man-rugrats.jpg

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

32-26 free throw attempts in favor of the Mavs.

Dirk shot almost twice as many free throws as LeBron and Wade combined. Got the whistle every time he drove to the basket.

The Mavs committed only one more foul more than the Heat.

Haters, look elsewhere for an explanation as to why the Heat won/Mavs lost. Mainly the rebounding numbers.

The scared, salty haters have been saying how the refs would win the series for the Heat ever since it became evident that the two teams will be playing against each other in the finals. So they are just looking to complain about the fouls extra hard, no matter how the game is officiated. Just like a some random object in the water can look a lot like the Loch Ness monster for someone who is staring at the lake and hoping really hard to see the monster.
So because the free throws and foul numbers were close that means the reffing was good and fair? I hate when people bring those numbers up - what matters is what are actual fouls and what aren't. Every game shouldn't magically balance out for every team to have equal numbers. If the Mavs deserved 40 free throws and the Heat deserved only 10 (or vice versa), that should be the disparity. 

Dirk shot almost twice as many free throws as LeBron and Wade combined. Got the whistle every time he drove to the basket.

Haters, look elsewhere for an explanation as to why the Heat won/Mavs lost. Mainly the rebounding numbers.

The scared, salty haters have been saying how the refs would win the series for the Heat ever since it became evident that the two teams will be playing against each other in the finals. So they are just looking to complain about the fouls extra hard, no matter how the game is officiated. Just like a some random object in the water can look a lot like the Loch Ness monster for someone who is staring at the lake and hoping really hard to see the monster.
So because the free throws and foul numbers were close that means the reffing was good and fair? I hate when people bring those numbers up - what matters is what are actual fouls and what aren't. Every game shouldn't magically balance out for every team to have equal numbers. If the Mavs deserved 40 free throws and the Heat deserved only 10 (or vice versa), that should be the disparity. 

Originally Posted by DubA169

explain to me how a travel shows up in the free throw line Mr. Magoo

You wanna know how?

wum0ck.png

That's how, professor McGenius.

Originally Posted by DubA169

explain to me how a travel shows up in the free throw line Mr. Magoo

You wanna know how?

wum0ck.png

That's how, professor McGenius.

Why am I not surprised at who made this thread?  
laugh.gif

Why am I not surprised at who made this thread?  
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Straight shenanigans.

Here come the powerpoint presentations..

I expect Tim Donaghy to drop a new vid soon.

roll.gif

Straight shenanigans.

Here come the powerpoint presentations..

I expect Tim Donaghy to drop a new vid soon.

what i hate is when they do not show the replay after a questionable call.

what i hate is when they do not show the replay after a questionable call.

Drown your sorrows away,

it's working and will continue to work for the next 5 years. All that

pontificating since last summer was for naught.

Drown your sorrows away,

it's working and will continue to work for the next 5 years. All that

pontificating since last summer was for naught.

Back
Top Bottom