APPLE EVENT JUST STARTED!!!!!!!

Been wanting to put in more RAM and a new HD in my laptop.  What do you guys think about Crucial for RAM/SSD?
nerd.gif

Thanks @zube42. I have some seagate hd's saved on my wishlist. I was leaning towards that brand. Repped.

OS X Yosemite
They say this WWDC is mainly for software reveal.
the hardware reveal will be closer to Xmas (iPhone 6, etc)

I may try to get tickets to attend.

How much you pay?

Also, my little boy messes some of the keys up. How much is that to fix? Literally took him 1 min to rip off 5 keys with his tiny devil fingers :lol:

They don't press down the same anymore

My boss bought it for me.. 256 u can get in the $200 range.

Not sure about the replacement keys though. May have to google around. Amazon probably has some

PM me if you want to try iOS 8 and get added to my dev account. only $15

OS X Yosemite
They say this WWDC is mainly for software reveal.
the hardware reveal will be closer to Xmas (iPhone 6, etc)

I may try to get tickets to attend.
but how much longer will they wait? usually around this time they reveal it or new laptop models or SOMETHING. theres really only 3-4 months out before the new iphone is due. wonder whats the hold up.

Kinda wanna download and install OS X 10.10 and try out all of the not new features. Much more excited about this than i was for 10.9

But I'm out of spare HD's right now :smh:

Last edited:
:lol: and in direct contrast my 2009 windows machine is absolute trash

Maybe one day I'll build a new one.

Doubt it though

Glad to hear good things about some of y'all having 2008-2011 MacBook. Copping one this week.

but how much longer will they wait? usually around this time they reveal it or new laptop models or SOMETHING. theres really only 3-4 months out before the new iphone is due. wonder whats the hold up.

I hear yeah.
I was watching the business/finance channels as they were trailing the event live.
I only caught glimpses, but there was something about iBeam... and HealthBooks.
I kind of lost interest after they announced Yosemite.

Apparently Wall Street is 'wondering' how Apple revenue stream used to focus heavy on iTunes, but now with Pandora and other competitors, Apple is supposed to direct more attention to hardware ~ AppleTV, maybe an iPhone watch similar to Samsung's watch, BEATS, etc.

Similar to the iPads, I would assume Apple will do another launch event closer to Xmas and actually do the hardware release 2-3 weeks after that.

I hear yeah.
I was watching the business/finance channels as they were trailing the event live.
I only caught glimpses, but there was something about iBeam... and HealthBooks.
I kind of lost interest after they announced Yosemite.

Apparently Wall Street is 'wondering' how Apple revenue stream used to focus heavy on iTunes, but now with Pandora and other competitors, Apple is supposed to direct more attention to hardware ~ AppleTV, maybe an iPhone watch similar to Samsung's watch, BEATS, etc.

Similar to the iPads, I would assume Apple will do another launch event closer to Xmas and actually do the hardware release 2-3 weeks after that.
hopefully so. because itd likely be after the Google I/O. I wanna see how google responds to this man. These two companies NEED to go head to head. its good for the industry.

I find it funny ppl say apples doomed every yr and every yr they shatter previous records. Lol damn just enjoy whatever products you own and shut the hell up

hopefully so. because itd likely be after the Google I/O. I wanna see how google responds to this man. These two companies NEED to go head to head. its good for the industry.

Agreed. Wouldn't mind seeing Amazon join the tray too.
I personally don't own a Kindle, but I know a bunch of friends that swear by it.
I don't think Google Glass will be a strong hit, so not sure where they'll go from there.

Yes, wouldn't mind if WP8 got in the mix more too, they need something to differentiate them though and they've never had something that IOS and android didn't though aside from the design.

SMS and call integration throughout iDevices and Macs, though. :smokin

-Drew

Agreed. Wouldn't mind seeing Amazon join the tray too.
I personally don't own a Kindle, but I know a bunch of friends that swear by it.
I don't think Google Glass will be a strong hit, so not sure where they'll go from there.
have u ever used the google glasses? they just dont work right man. its not seamless, the amount of effort it takes to do everything you want is just not worth it. its COOL! dont get me wrong, but its just not where it needs to be yet. not to mention the price.

now amazon has some serious firepower if they wanted to join in on this tech battle. but i dont think they really want to at all. not to mention they dont make hardware outside of the kindles right? (correct me if im wrong)
Yes, wouldn't mind if WP8 got in the mix more too, they need something to differentiate them though and they've never had something that IOS and android didn't though aside from the design.
they just dont know what they wanna do. WP has been losing since day 1. they have a bright idea here and there but nothing that sticks. Advertising sucks. Distribution choices SUCK. they need a new creative director, who will take them in a completely different direction design-wise. Windows 8 as a whole is just..garbage. And the fact that windows 8 is trash because it mimics WP says alot. i wanna see microsoft push the envelope with hardware. but i feel like theyve got too much pride to admit theyve been messing up and go in a different direction.

Joining in on da Apple/iPhone wagon.
10.10 looks dope with the flatness going on. I'll download it later too see what's up.

Switched from apple to android last year. Cannot wait for the iphone 6 to come out so I can go back.

"So what! Asus had the same tech in 2008! I mean, it didn't perform seamlessly, or get released in the US, but still! Apple just copies and adds nothing!"

Back
Top Bottom