APPLE EVENT JUST STARTED!!!!!!!

Gonna be getting the 4.7 cuz I don't wanna wait for the 5.5

Will prob cop the 5.5 eventually :wink:

Man I like the iphone 5 screen size. Anything bigger is whack.
I agree man im typing this from my 5s and its so perfect

Easily browse the web with one hand easily fits in my pocket and is also light. Bigger phones are heavier.

I hate big screen phones much less privacy when in public too

Dunno how i feel about that retro looking dock in OSX Yosemite but other than that it looks nice.

Hopefully, the changes to their policy will bring back the blockchain app :smokin if so, the 4.7" iphone 6 is copped most likely

I agree man im typing this from my 5s and its so perfect

Easily browse the web with one hand easily fits in my pocket and is also light. Bigger phones are heavier.

I hate big screen phones much less privacy when in public too
You cats must have the girlest of man hands cause I can't type for ish on this small screen. I got used to big screens like the note 2 back when I had it . When they drop the 5.5 I'm copping most def.

Screen size doesn't matter anymore for me - once Swype is officially released I'm pretty sure I'm jumping ship. I have a tablet for mobile gaming/consumption. Main reason I wouldn't make the switch was I didn't want to be pecking away on a 3.5" screen after using Swype for years on Android.

I won't miss rooting & ROM'ing not one bit. Or crappy Google Hangouts either

^^ Co-sign. Owned a Note II for two years. Just got physically tired of holding the oversized device. Recently went to a N5 and I love it. It does everything my note does, in a tidier package.

I have an upgrade the first of October and I believe I will get the 4.7 i6. Since I switched from a Note 3 I love being able to use my phone with one hand.

But then again I want an iPad but am holding out because I have no clue how I will react when I see the 5.5 in person.

The reason I went back to a 5s is mostly because of iMessage, camera, compatibility, and overall performance. High end Android phones are dope but iPhone is overall the best IMO. I believe that Android suffers from product cannibalism which hurts it (it's consumers) as a whole. If there was just one nexus device a year then that would be a different story.

But like someone said earlier, when the bigger screen sizes drop with iOS 8 it is gonna be DIFFICULT to rock another phone. Especially when JB is available. I am stoked and I plan on getting the 64 GB joint.

whats funny is this trend of ppl wanting smaller tablets (something that actually is better,more beneficial having a bigger screen) and ppl wanting bigger phones (something that really doesnt have much of a upside/benefit from being bigger)

Last edited:
mind is blown at how much people care about their phones.

inb4 i have a flip phone

A phone isn't what it used to be. It's a lifeline for some people now since you can do so much more than just call and text people.

Yup. As I wrote on a previous page, haven't had a working computer for a year so i've been using my phone to email, browse / post on nt, pay my bills online, etc.

whats funny is this trend of ppl wanting smaller tablets (something that actually is better,more beneficial having a bigger screen) and ppl wanting bigger phones (something that really doesnt have much of a upside/benefit from being bigger)

I have a small tablet. It sucks. Definitely better to have a bigger tablet instead of those mini or 7 inch ones.

IPhone6 is gonna shake up da phone game when it drops.

Mogs can't brag about screen size anymore.

I have an apple ecosystem so I would love to see how the phone works with all i0S devices. I see ya stay lurkin stay lurkin

For those saying that the iphone 5 has just the perfect size screen...you'll get used to the bigger screen

When I had my 4s, I thought my galaxy s4 was HUGE, a week later it made my 4s feel so damn small on my hands :lol:

I think you guys will get used to it and will end up liking it a lot...can't wait to ditch my s4 and get the iphone 6

new macbook+iphone= costly year for me since I still have 1 year left on my contract/upgrade :x

IPhone6 is gonna shake up da phone game when it drops.

Mogs can't brag about screen size anymore.

I have an apple ecosystem so I would love to see how the phone works with all i0S devices. I see ya stay lurkin stay lurkin

Like I said before the 5 was the God phone for a min because that LTE was clutch, yea android been had LTE but LTE Was SUPER harsh on battery life. Cats want to talk about what phones been had but the phones that did it first did it terribly. Dudes had the nerve to brig up the trash Atrix in regard to fingerprint sensor while Apple did it right on the first try and samsung shortly copied it horribly. Why these android cats not talking about EVERYONE dropping gold phones after the iPhone? Yea gold phones been out but why was there no gold gs3 or One x?

That whole customizing usually crap like themes gets old and adds no functionality. I never understood dudes get android devices to theme them to look like iPhones but iPhones are garbage?

4.7 iPhone isn't gonna be a game changer it's going to be the phone everyone has been waiting on. Like clown iPhones having 8mp cams yet they take better pics than every other phone out besides that one Nokia. Cats clown the dual core processor yet the 5S crushed every phone in benchmarks then dudes like "bench marks mean nothing" when dudes would stay getting wet on bench mark scores for android phones. It's no fluke dudes are still rocking with iPhone 4S Joints and dudes already tired of their HTC M8

Like I said before the 5 was the God phone for a min because that LTE was clutch, yea android been had LTE but LTE Was SUPER harsh on battery life. Cats want to talk about what phones been had but the phones that did it first did it terribly. Dudes had the nerve to brig up the trash Atrix in regard to fingerprint sensor while Apple did it right on the first try and samsung shortly copied it horribly. Why these android cats not talking about EVERYONE dropping gold phones after the iPhone? Yea gold phones been out but why was there no gold gs3 or One x?

That whole customizing usually crap like themes gets old and adds no functionality. I never understood dudes get android devices to theme them to look like iPhones but iPhones are garbage?

4.7 iPhone isn't gonna be a game changer it's going to be the phone everyone has been waiting on. Like clown iPhones having 8mp cams yet they take better pics than every other phone out besides that one Nokia. Cats clown the dual core processor yet the 5S crushed every phone in benchmarks then dudes like "bench marks mean nothing" when dudes would stay getting wet on bench mark scores for android phones. It's no fluke dudes are still rocking with iPhone 4S Joints and dudes already tired of their HTC M8

I have always thought that you were a lil wild but there is a lot of truth going on here. A lot of truth :lol:

I know people who still rock a 4 and are perfectly fine. Phone is slower but it still doesn't lag. Has all the updates and functions just as well as the newer ones without the adding features. I know people with a S4 who can't wait to get rid of it.

Truth in every aspect.

It aint gonna change da game but it's gonna be a great competitor against Sammy phones and da One.

Third party keyboards are already finna drop :wow:

Running Yosemite...love it so far
tell me more about this... i missed the keynote yesterday and really forgot about it until i got the adk email about trying ios 8 beta. So whats new good, needs improvement etc.... the lowdown

Back
Top Bottom