Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Otterboxes are cool, only problem I have is it doesn't slide on and out of my pocket easily. I don't like wearing my phone on my belt or whatever.

I have an otterbox on my 4s....I actually like it and I tried not rocking a case but it felt way too small in my hands

Whenever I upgrade I'll try a smaller case

Seems the consensus is the 5s is a pretty good upgrade.

Oddly I said I wouldn't buy one, but I'm going on a family plan switching from sprint to verizon for $60/month of savings. With the $ ?verizon will give me for the 5, it's actually cheaper after paying my buyout to get the 5s. I've always wanted to hold on to the 5 as a backup, but it's too tempting of a deal to pass on.

Lol i upgraded to 7.0.3. and lost my service signal.

I had to restore my phone 2 times before it came back

I can't cosisgn the otter boxes. I'm team raw all the way(invisishield) all around the phone. Some of the cases take away the aesthetics of the 5. It's like night and day. If I drop my phone though, I know it's a wrap for the screen

i updated to 7.0.3 as well.

Now my phone won't sync to my itunes because it doesn't have enough memory.

then I notice that my 'other' in itunes is like 3gb! WTF?!?! it's a brand new friggin phone!!!

How do i get rid of this?!?!

Update is [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]

You will get around 100-140 from most carriers if you trade in. If you aren't happy with that try Craigslist or Facebook. eBay takes to long for me.

You will get around 100-140 from most carriers if you trade in. If you aren't happy with that try Craigslist or Facebook. eBay takes to long for me.
I can likely get the most out of eBay or even Craigslist, I just don't feel like dealing with low ballers and people flaking

does anyone else see anything different after the update about the way the phone unlocks something looks different to me

Idk why everyone is hyped about bbm, only losers are trying to make it hip. There is absolutely no point to it unless you have people who don't have iPhones other than that use the damn iMessage/text

Smh

does anyone else see anything different after the update about the way the phone unlocks something looks different to me
The "slide to unlock" text at the bottom doesn't show up automatically but after a couple seconds.

this. very small change. wasn't very necessary, but it's okay, i guess.

update went smoothly for me as well. :nthat:

i really like the new animation when you open and exit apps. it fades and appears/disappears instead of minimizing with a scale effect like on a mac. this also applies to when you unlock your phone as well. all of your apps fade into the screen instead of falling into place, which is also what you may have noticed, @IMASOLEMAN18. (i noticed this is only if you have Reduce Motion ON)

Last edited:
I decided to cop the white 5C 32GB to hold me over until the 6 drops. I don't think the finger print scanner and 64 bit chip will be worth it until the next edition.

Back
Top Bottom