Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
The "slide to unlock" text at the bottom doesn't show up automatically but after a couple seconds.

thats not what im talking about, i feel llike the animation after unlock is different

It is

The guy above explained it better, but when you unlock or open/close an app the animation is different. Instead of the app "opening" out of it self, or "closing" into itself, if you know what i mean, the whole screen fades. Its nice I like it

The wife just cracked her 4S's screen...anybody got pointers in how I get her a 5S w/o having to give up my Verizon unlimited plan besides payin full price for the phone?

Last edited:
anybody else had the fact that you can't swipe junk email and trash it?

I hate that 'archive' BS.

anybody know how i don't have to 'move' it to the trash can?

Just picked up a 16gb gold for verizon from target.

If anyone needs an iPhone 5s def check out target , my local one had fsr for all carriers

Man only 1 more month till i am upgrade eligible. this 4s has been great but 3g just ain't what it used to be :lol:

Picked me up a 5S 16GB for Sprint from Target yesterday.

do they charge full price, or the 200 to upgrade / contract extension ?

I paid and have been waiting since sept 26, i call today to see whats up. they tell me another 5 - 8 weeks.. i refuse to wait much longer.

I'll do a contract extension, but i'm not paying full price $600 bucks for an iphone 5s .

Last edited:
Picked me up a 5S 16GB for Sprint from Target yesterday.

do they charge full price, or the 200 to upgrade / contract extension ?

I paid and have been waiting since sept 26, i call today to see whats up. they tell me another 5 - 8 weeks.. i refuse to wait much longer.

I'll do a contract extension, but i'm not paying full price $600 bucks for an iphone 5s .

Last edited:
Anyone elses lightning cables suck?

I've gone through like 3 since I got my 5 last winter. Its only my car charger, they get bent a little bit after the end and it just rips eventually

And now I got some "non official" cables and my phone doesnt read them :stoneface:

I've gone through like 3 since I got my 5 last winter. Its only my car charger, they get bent a little bit after the end and it just rips eventually

And now I got some "non official" cables and my phone doesnt read them :stoneface:

apple will send you a new one for free. I did notice they seem to be fragile

They'll do that for you? I'm thinking of buying the 6ft cable and I'm wondering if they'll cover that as well.

-Drew

They'll do that for you? I'm thinking of buying the 6ft cable and I'm wondering if they'll cover that as well.

-Drew

has to be an apple product

-Drew

has to be an apple product

Yup it is.

-Drew

My brother's lightning cable started to separate and expose the wires near the usb end. He went to apple to see if they would replace it and they said he would have to buy one. Told him some bs that he had to get it replaced before it showed signs of damage which made no sense.

Got mine yesterday... I have not missed having a smartphone... Probably going to barely scratch the surface of how to use it... Needed a new phone and decided to go this route... Amatuer question but how do you locate which apps are running and how to disable them from constantly running???

With my 5 I been thru 4 already. Just grabbed one from tmobile that feels slightly stronger and is longer then the standard apple one.

Got mine yesterday... I have not missed having a smartphone... Probably going to barely scratch the surface of how to use it... Needed a new phone and decided to go this route... Amatuer question but how do you locate which apps are running and how to disable them from constantly running???

Double press the home button and just slide the ones you wanna exit out of.

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom