Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Picked me up a 5S 16GB for Sprint from Target yesterday.

do they charge full price, or the 200 to upgrade / contract extension ?

I paid and have been waiting since sept 26, i call today to see whats up. they tell me another 5 - 8 weeks.. i refuse to wait much longer.

I'll do a contract extension, but i'm not paying full price $600 bucks for an iphone 5s .

I paid $200 plus tax. I checked this morning and they now have the gold so I'm going to exchange mine today. Check their website daily for stock details at their stores.

Does anybody else's iPhone randomly restarts?

I'm going through my phone, and all of a sudden i get the white screen with the apple on it and then my home screen appears as if nothing happened... WTH?

Can i take this back and get it exchanged? i bought my iphone on 10/11/13.

I'm going through my phone, and all of a sudden i get the white screen with the apple on it and then my home screen appears as if nothing happened... WTH?

that happened to me like 2-3 times. My brother said his never did it tho

As long as no physical damage go to the apple store, do a back up before hand just in case.

Did anyone here about a recall about with the iPhones cause the batteries ? :nerd:

Hope there's no truth to this.

As long as no physical damage go to the apple store, do a back up before hand just in case.

Did anyone here about a recall about with the iPhones cause the batteries ? :nerd:

what about the batteries? what's wrong with them?!

Damn I was wondering if anyone elses was doing this

Happens to me every now and then, I'll press the home key to unlock and it'll just restart... 

Happens to me too

There's a article about iOS7 making people seasick

I have the T Mobile lightning charger too and sometimes it doesn't charge, says it's not "compatible with accessory"

There's a article about iOS7 making people seasick

I have the T Mobile lightning charger too and sometimes it doesn't charge, says it's not "compatible with accessory"

Been having that problem on my 5 ever since the switch to iOS7. Happened with regular charger that came with the phone, and the third party charger I bought the other day as well.

Been having that problem on my 5 ever since the switch to iOS7. Happened with regular charger that came with the phone, and the third party charger I bought the other day as well.

With iOS 7, it only allows Apple Approved chargers to work correctly. Only certain chargers get that approval.

That was ****** up for apple to do that to people. Hope they lose a lot of customers for that. I doubt they will though

They'll lose customers, but no where near enough for them to give a damn. They'll have new fancy graphs next year showing iphone user growth none the less.

so does that mean i shouldn't get the case that's also a charger for extra battery life???

so does that mean i shouldn't get the case that's also a charger for extra battery life???

Yes def. I got one and it comes in handy a lot. If you got the money look into the mophie juice pack air

Or if you dont care if its certified hit up ebay. I got one from there for 20 bucks

Can someone explain why under the IPAD comparison on Apple.com they still try to sell you the ipad 2 instead of the 3-4?
Makes no sense why they dont compare all the better models as opposed to the ipad 2??
View media item 642312

Yes def. I got one and it comes in handy a lot. If you got the money look into the mophie juice pack air

Or if you dont care if its certified hit up ebay. I got one from there for 20 bucks

what i meant to ask was if those will work since they're not an official apple product?

what i meant to ask was if those will work since they're not an official apple product?

They will work. But the lifespan is a bit tricky. I got mine in February and it still works like a charm

My girls stopped working about 2 months ago. But then again she doesn't take care of stuff

Switched to Verizon and copped a 5S. Anyone else think the battery life is waaaay better?

Also love the fingerprint scanner.

Switched to Verizon and copped a 5S. Anyone else think the battery life is waaaay better?

Also love the fingerprint scanner.

It's better than my old galaxy nexus but it's nothing to rave about. One charge barely lasts the entire day for me.

Nothing is ever going to touch the old blackberry bold batteries. Those lasted me days

It's better than my old galaxy nexus but it's nothing to rave about. One charge barely lasts the entire day for me.

Nothing is ever going to touch the old blackberry bold batteries. Those lasted me days

That's true. I think the tech will eventually get there.

I rocked a Curve during part of college. It was great: go on a bender for 2 days, sleep at some random places, and you still have 30% of your battery left when you get home.

Back
Top Bottom