• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Still cant find a 7 plus :rolleyes

And iOS 10 is just cumbersome, particularly pictures. I can't save GIF's and I can't save pics on NT anymore unless I screenshot and then crop. Embedding pics or Gif's in a text message is an extreme hassle now too. Especially if you're trying to send something that isn't a recent pic in your camera roll or in another folder all together :smh:

Last edited:
Still cant find a 7 plus
eyes.gif

And iOS 10 is just cumbersome, particularly pictures. I can't save GIF's and I can't save pics on NT anymore unless I screenshot and then crop. Embedding pics or Gif's in a text message is an extreme hassle now too. Especially if you're trying to send something that isn't a recent pic in your camera roll or in another folder all together
mean.gif
I press down on the pic and 'open in new tab', but I get what you mean

Does FEDEX ever deliver early?

My delivery date is Tuesday but according to my tracking, it's already in my local FEDEX sorting facility. :nerd:

Would they really just sit on it for a day?

My delivery date is Tuesday but according to my tracking, it's already in my local FEDEX sorting facility. :nerd:

They'll usually deliver next buisness day, when FedEx drops off packages at my house it's usually around 12-2pm

They'll usually deliver next buisness day, when FedEx drops off packages at my house it's usually around 12-2pm

So you think they'd sit on it through Monday and just deliver on Tuesday?

The Delivery Date is Tuesday, but currently it's at the sorting facility in my city. I wasn't sure if they'd deliver tomorrow or wait until Tuesday.

The time of day doesn't matter too much, it's not coming to my house. It's going to the Verizon store. I just need to know which day to go pick it up.
Tomorrow is about 1000% more convenient for me than Tuesday with my schedule over the next few days, so I'm hoping they'll just deliver it tomorrow.

My patience is beginning to run out. No update since the last time I called Sprint.

Im not going to cancel my order, but I probably wont purchase it when they call.

My patience is beginning to run out. No update since the last time I called Sprint.

Im not going to cancel my order, but I probably wont purchase it when they call.

I been telling you about Sprint famb. :smh:

:lol: nah but unless the Sprint stores have steady stock and you're still waiting on your pre order, I doubt it's anything they're doing or anything like that. Plus if you don't buy it when it comes in, it'll just sell really quick to someone else.

Last edited:
Anyones camera act weird when you open it?
No matter how im using it, it makes a weird noise kinda how a locust sounds and the camera shakes side to side quick as hell for a second.

6+.

So what is going on with the Apple Watch Series 2, how come most stores doesn't have them in stock either?
Go try in best buy. Mine says they didn't have them in stock but we're able to just grab me one out the back. Apparently the shipments are staged

I have been to a couple Best Buys and I am not sure if the employees are just being lazy or just too busy with all the people buying the iphones but they just kept telling me they don't have it.

I even asked the Samsung guy across the Apple section because looked so lonely but he said he has no clue and I didn't want to press because he looked so sad already :lol:
I'm not sure then. I bought mine two weeks ago at one and there seemed to be a lot of confusion but they got it eventually. Originally I had went in to pre order but after awhile one guy was like 'yo let me check the back. I think we got those'

yup, no luck

visited a couple more best buys nearby and none of them has it in stock

it's like NDCs fake sellout or something...

Got the 7plus today put a glass screen protector and a incpio case that's supposed to be good for drops up to 6 ft hopefully it all works.

Got lucky. Walked into Best Buy and they had one matte black 256gb. I originally wanted the 128 lol. Gonna take time getting use to iOS. I'm coming from android

Lol my friend had a glass screen protector on her phone and when it fell from the couch the screen of the phone itself shattered but not the protector [emoji]128514[/emoji]
HOW SWAY!?

May sound like a dumb question but should I drain the battery all the way before my first charge??. I got the 7 plus with about 80 percent battery out the box

Noticed the bluetooth sometime gets cuts on/ off

in the car, bluetooth speakers, bluetooth headsets.

It would cut/on off for like 4-5 seconds and then go back to its regular way, never happened to me with any iphone until this one... 7+

Thinking about switching from t-mo back to att

Why?

yup, no luck

I think it's legit. Apple misjudged the demand for a 7+, because of the hype of the double camera. They had more 7's, because of the 4.7 was more popular for the 6 and 6S. Nobody was camping for the regular 7.

The camera is cool, but I was more interested in the battery and screen being better.

Why?
I think it's legit. Apple misjudged the demand for a 7+, because of the hype of the double camera. They had more 7's, because of the 4.7 was more popular for the 6 and 6S. Nobody was camping for the regular 7.

The camera is cool, but I was more interested in the battery and screen being better.

Been in the boonies lately and the signal is garbage

yup, no luck

oh we were talking about the Apple Watch Series 2, I doubt demand on it is off the roof that no stores has them in-stock, from what I understand most just haven't received their stock yet for some reason

Last edited:
I'm getting November 8th for the watch. I'm gonna try Apple Store tomorrow to see if they have any in stock.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom