Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Love my new watch, but man my 6's battery life is wayyy worse now if that's even possible. Get like 2 hours of usage now :lol:

I'm team naked. I understand a case but screen protectors are useless imo.

Dudes were swearing by glass screen protectors a little bit ago in here.

I used to do screen protectors a while ago when I first got into iPhones.. but really they don't do anything for me besides put another layer on top of the screen.

OAN, I'm picking up my phone tonight and I'm gonna be furious if they try to ask me for a deposit on this phone. I've financed my 6 with no issues and no late payments, a year and a half with no hiccups. There should be no reason that they want a deposit down.

A glass protector is a good buy.

Your phone can still crack because.. Well.. Nothing is perfect.

But it reduces the chances of your screen cracking. If you go raw, its worth investing in. If you have a case theres no point.

Also protects your screen from key scratches

Literally keep my phone in my right pocket and never put anything in there with it.

Kills my OCD if anything goes in there with it.. even cash. I put cash in there for short periods of time if I only have one hand, but I have to move it ASAP cause it bothers me so much.

Literally keep my phone in my right pocket and never put anything in there with it.

Kills my OCD if anything goes in there with it.. even cash. I put cash in there for short periods of time if I only have one hand, but I have to move it ASAP cause it bothers me so much.
I'm the same way, nothing else goes in whatever pocket the phone is in: that way it will survive scratches. At worst, you get a little grim fluff on it. 

That Note 7 doe 
roll.gif

That Note 7 doe :rofl:
I was just reading up on it too. My wife went from a 6+ to a note 7. Returned the dam thing 3 weeks later for an iphone 7+. She really liked the phone and its features. The pen had a nice feel to it.

Shes now back to iphone and feels like blah about the 7+.

Wonder how Samsung will get its customers back.

My 7 screen is so scratched up already :x

The phone itself is basically flawless. The black coating is pretty good so far :nerd:

That Note 7 doe :rofl:
I was just reading up on it too. My wife went from a 6+ to a note 7. Returned the dam thing 3 weeks later for an iphone 7+. She really liked the phone and its features. The pen had a nice feel to it.

Shes now back to iphone and feels like blah about the 7+.

Wonder how Samsung will get its customers back.

You know what's funny?

All my Samsung homies brag about a stylus for their phones.. talkin about how great it is..

But I rewatched the original iPhone announcement.. the very first one.

Steve Jobs literally laughed at stylus' and said they're stupid and a waste of time during the announcement. :rofl:

Only pros for a glass screen protector over regular is better screen quality and feel thats it. They don't protect any more than the regular protectors.

The marketing has worked on a lot of people lol some people paying $40-$50 on a glass "protector"

You know what's funny?

All my Samsung homies brag about a stylus for their phones.. talkin about how great it is..

Steve Jobs literally laughed at stylus' and said they're stupid and a waste of time during the announcement. :rofl:

He probably didn't envision the things you could do with it.

He also bashed big phones

Only pros for a glass screen protector over regular is better screen quality and feel thats it. They don't protect any more than the regular protectors.
The marketing has worked on a lot of people lol some people paying $40-$50 on a glass "protector"

I've never paid anything above $3.00 for a screen protector, glass included. IMO that marketing only works on people who don't shop/barely shop on the internet. Because all these cell phone case/screen protector brands are simply the same couple of China generics with their own logos etched or stamped on. I'm hope nobody paid $20 for those super slim cases even though I posted the same one for $3 a few pages back.

I've never paid anything above $3.00 for a screen protector, glass included. IMO that marketing only works on people who don't shop/barely shop on the internet. Because all these cell phone case/screen protector brands are simply the same couple of China generics with their own logos etched or stamped on. I'm hope nobody paid $20 for those super slim cases even though I posted the same one for $3 a few pages back.
Majority of people buy their phone accessories in store. They are getting finessed something crazy .

Phone is delivered to the Verizon store.

Now lets see if these bums even call me to let me know it's there.

If not imma call them on my way home from work and make sure they got it and didn't destroy it.. this entire experience has been horrendous I wouldn't be surprised if they sell it by accident.

You know what's funny?

He probably didn't envision the things you could do with it.

He also bashed big phones

How soon we forget :lol:

this is true, i dropped my 6s and my actual screen cracked, not the screen protector but the actual display, i was pissed af

My glass screen protectors are never more than $4-5. I don't know if they have protected my screen from cracking, but I definitely know they have prevented scratching

Back
Top Bottom