Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Got my 7 plus from t mobile yesterday. Finally original shipping date was for Nov. Damn this thing is fast compared to my regular 6.

I do miss the slide to unlock.

Broke my 6s screen today (like internal damage not just a cracked screen, I couldn't see anything just a bunch of pixels and lines) and went to get it replaced at the Apple Store. Originally they told me it was $129 to fix the screen and it'll take about an hour. So I kill an hour and come back and they tell me it's actually water damage and the cheapest thing to do is trade in my broken phone and pay $300 to get a new 6s "through genius" whatever that means. I have like 4 months left on my AT&T next and I didn't want to upgrade to a 7 cause I want jet black. Said ok and then they tell me it's gonna be another hour cause they don't do that between 3-4pm :stoneface: .. I was originally planning on waiting and taking the L but I just decided to go to AT&T and I got a contract free 5s for $200. Kinda sucks but I need my phone for work so I had to get one today. This phone is fine for the meantime. It's the same **** just a different frame. Saved $100 too I guess :lol:

Today confirmed it tho, definitely getting jet black :evil:. Team raw may have cost me today but it's worth it :evil:

Last edited:
Thing is, I've never had keys in my pocket with it ever.

Only my LV wallet with no metal or anything on it and actually majority of the time it's in a pocket by itself

Same here, I still have my 6 but it was good for a long time and then all of a sudden got some phantom deep scratches in a few spots. Always keep it separate in my pockets and have never dropped it. I find it hard to believe that dust or whether debris in my pocket could have caused scratches that I can feel with my fingernail.

Glass protectors definitely do their job. My daughter would literally take my phone slam in on the floor and proceed to crawl with it pushing it along the floor. May of the screen protectors have cracked, no sceeen yet.

I check every morning on the istock now site. It's showing exactly 0 7 plus models in the entire city of Houston. As each day passes, I'm closer to just saying f it and keep this 6s+

Last edited:
Thing is, I've never had keys in my pocket with it ever.

Only my LV wallet with no metal or anything on it and actually majority of the time it's in a pocket by itself

Same here, I still have my 6 but it was good for a long time and then all of a sudden got some phantom deep scratches in a few spots. Always keep it separate in my pockets and have never dropped it. I find it hard to believe that dust or whether debris in my pocket could have caused scratches that I can feel with my fingernail.

Very odd

If I could post a shot of my screen you would think I was purposely running my keys over the screen 24/7

It doesn't bother me just odd how in 2 weeks this thing looks like I took sand paper to it

These iOS 10 ui glitches are really starting to get on my nerves. Absolutely ridiculous that no one is talking about this

Last edited:
I check every morning on the istock now site. It's showing exactly 0 7 plus models in the entire city of Houston. As each day passes, I'm closer to just saying f it and keep this 6s+
Havent seen any around my area also.

Been checking for the last 2 weeks. Im in LA.

Im also not giving a damb about this 7+ phone. My 6+ is still working great. Like I said before, this waiting game and Sprints emails saying "its almost here" pretty much killed my vibe.

These iOS 10 ui glitches are really starting to get on my nerves. Absolutely ridiculous that no one is talking about this
What glitches are you talking about?
Yeah, I want to know also. I'm having no issues at all.

Watch a bit of the video I posted. He rants a bit but he's right. (If this is what dude is talking about)

There's some stuttering that happens in iOS 10 when doing transitions or scrolling through apps that shouldn't be happening on a 3GB of ram phone. There's also a lack of 60FPS in a lot of places. Chris Pirillo states it stems from iOS 7 and hasn't been fixed since then in all other iterations of iOS that followed.

Annnnd "no one's talking about it" like dude above said. He says in the video too, that if you don't see it, you're lucky.. because those who can see it are extremely bothered by it and it does exist in iOS 10 whether you can see it or not. You may just not know what to look for.

I'm seeing it on my iPhone 6, but I haven't tried any 7 or 7 Plus at all yet. Waiting til I get my phone to use it.

Watch a bit of the video I posted. He rants a bit but he's right. (If this is what dude is talking about)

There's some stuttering that happens in iOS 10 when doing transitions or scrolling through apps that shouldn't be happening on a 3GB of ram phone. There's also a lack of 60FPS in a lot of places. Chris Pirillo states it stems from iOS 7 and hasn't been fixed since then in all other iterations of iOS that followed.

Annnnd "no one's talking about it" like dude above said. He says in the video too, that if you don't see it, you're lucky.. because those who can see it are extremely bothered by it and it does exist in iOS 10 whether you can see it or not. You may just not know what to look for.

I'm seeing it on my iPhone 6, but I haven't tried any 7 or 7 Plus at all yet. Waiting til I get my phone to use it.
Weird, my ALL GOOD! Sure ios 10.1 releasing soon will fix some of those issues for you.

Weird, my ALL GOOD! Sure ios 10.1 releasing soon will fix some of those issues for you.

Maybe.

It has been around since iOS 7 though, I'm not sure why no one has talked about it or why it isn't fixed. With how fast, powerful, and expensive these phones are, this is pretty much inexcusable.

I had a black screen last night. Held down power button, pushed on the home button. No response. Kept pushing random **** and it finally lit back up

Must be an iOS 10 bug

That Note 7 doe 
roll.gif
$18 Billion wiped from the company stock as of tuesday 
eek.gif

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/11/sams...alaxy-note-7-18-billion-wiped-off-shares.html

Last edited:

Honestly theres no point in upgrading if you have a 6s+, unless you NEED to have the newest toy...

I'm planning on staying with my 6+ as long as possible...0 issues whatsoever and I'm a super heavy user (5-6 hours of actual use a day)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm team naked. I understand a case but screen protectors are useless imo.

Just saw this.

THIS IS FALSE!

wish i took a pic of my iphone 5s. I dropped the damn thing like more than 5 times possibly. Phone came out scratchless however the glass protector was cracked alittle here and there.

When i traded in my iphone 5s for my 7+ i took the glass protector off and the glass was literally spanking BRAND NEW, whoever owns it next will be a lucky fella.

Mine was the basic verizon one-24.99, u get what you pay for i guess

I'm team naked. I understand a case but screen protectors are useless imo.

Just saw this.

THIS IS FALSE!

wish i took a pic of my iphone 5s. I dropped the damn thing like more than 5 times possibly. Phone came out scratchless however the glass protector was cracked alittle here and there.

When i traded in my iphone 5s for my 7+ i took the glass protector off and the glass was literally spanking BRAND NEW, whoever owns it next will be a lucky fella.

Mine was the basic verizon one-24.99, u get what you pay for i guess

You think someone is going to buy a used 5S right now at a store?

What does that have to do with anything? Because of the protector on my phone which made my phones condition superb, verizon gave me 400$ so i aint complaining

Back
Top Bottom