• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Amazon product ASIN B01JJLJJBQ
best screen protectors from personal experience, i always buy from them, comes in a pack of 3 for a good price, you get life time warranty so when your screen protectors run out or get messed up for what ever reason, just message them through amazon, give them your order number, confirm your address and they will send you a new pack in the mail, you can keep on doing this over and over too

Last edited:
Highly recommend the Caudabe Veil XT to anyone who is #TeamRaw or wants a minimalist case. You can barely tell its there due to how thin it is, other than the added grip feel to it :pimp:

Is the grip sticky?

Been using the jet black naked since I got it Friday.

Highly recommend the Caudabe Veil XT to anyone who is #TeamRaw or wants a minimalist case. You can barely tell its there due to how thin it is, other than the added grip feel to it
pimp.gif
Is the grip sticky?

Been using the jet black naked since I got it Friday.
I wouldn't say it's sticky. 

Found out this morning that my North Face eTip gloves work with the 7's home button.

Can't believe this crazy weather change.

Highly recommend the Caudabe Veil XT to anyone who is #TeamRaw or wants a minimalist case. You can barely tell its there due to how thin it is, other than the added grip feel to it :pimp:

Just don't drop your phone with this case....it's basically a wrap.

for those that dont use a screen protector, how many scratches do you get on your phone screen after a year or so?

No issues here.

Went no screen protector on my 6 and now on my 7 Plus. Just don't keep anything in the pocket w/ your phone, ever.

A good wipe down every now and then, you'll be ight.

Loving Team Raw life so far.. people thinking I live my life on the edge when they see I'm rockin no case or screen protector :rofl:

Man this waterproof is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. Took a shower this morning; phone rang; had a full convo in the water :lol:

This should've been implemented iterations ago. This feature alone was worth the upgrade :smokin

The home button and screen feel so much better without a glass screen protector though. I would go without a case as well but the metal back gets really slippery when my hands get sweaty.

Man this waterproof is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. Took a shower this morning; phone rang; had a full convo in the water :lol:

This should've been implemented iterations ago. This feature alone was worth the upgrade :smokin

I STILL DONT TRUST IT! LOL! :rolleyes

SINCE FIRST JOINING THE APPLE FAMILY WITH MY IPHONE 4, IVE [COLOR=#red]NEVER[/COLOR] HAD TO GET A REPLACEMENT DUE TO DAMAGE(WATER OR DROPPED). *KNOCK ON WOOD*

I HAD TO REPLACE MY 6 PLUS TWICE DUE TO FACTORY HARDWARE DEFECTS.

iPhone 7 isn't waterproof, it's water resistant, there's a difference

Bro :lol:

CHILL

I have the 6s and I'm still debating if should I jump onto the 7. Don't like the plus, too big for my taste. Is it worth it? And yes, I have an upgrade available.

I have the 6s and I'm still debating if should I jump onto the 7. Don't like the plus, too big for my taste. Is it worth it? And yes, I have an upgrade available.
I just copped the 6s two months ago.

Probably won't upgrade until iPhone 10, b.

Back
Top Bottom